Would I benefit?

wheelums

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey, I am new to PE and was wondering would i still benefit from this as I am 8 length 6 girth?

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can always grow.
At your size why would you want to?

wheelums

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm intrigued in the idea and methods, I dunno. Thanks anyway!

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How would we know? Do you want a bigger penis? If yes, you would benefit, but as kickin said, you may have issues with intercourse.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are always reasons to do PE. Penis health and enhancement are lifelong goals for me. Your size is for you to decide. Read the items in the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Stay safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you can meet your goals.
Welcome to the Gym brother, enjoy.

efip

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't but his size claims

efip

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The manner in which he's talking makes him sound like a troll to me

this-moment

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How did u even find this site if your 8x6. I think most guys found this site because they were insecure about their size. I dont mean to hate but thats undeniably a big dick. Like others have said if you start peing you could start becoming to big for most women.

efip

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How did u even find this site if your 8x6. I think most guys found this site because they were insecure about their size. I dont mean to hate but thats undeniably a big dick. Like others have said if you start peing you could start becoming to big for most women.
Exactly why I don't believe him. He is probably attempting to make people on here jealous of his size which I don't believe for a minute is real.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys it is best not to say hurtful things about someones penis. We can't know for sure what his size is, not what other struggles he may be facing. Lets welcome him in and try to encourage him to our best ability. Just like we want to be treated. Please, men have enough sh*t to deal with and should feel safe here when talking about their penis.

Reactions: BigO

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!! :thumb:

Yes, you would benefit from PE. While your current size is already in the top percentile on the penis size charts, you can still enlarge it if you want to, we are all here to help. There are no size requirements for PE, and you are as welcome as any other member on site. You may want to be careful about growing too big for your partner, a bigger penis poses more challenge and may limit enjoying certain positions or activities, but that is another subject.

I recommend you focus on the health benefits of PE exercises. PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. :)

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely! :training1:

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Exactly why I don't believe him. He is probably attempting to make people on here jealous of his size which I don't believe for a minute is real.
You sound stupid saying that. Why would that be his goal? If it were, if he achieves it then it's your own damn fault. Love your penis. It's as good as anyone else's for crying out loud.

efip

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys it is best not to say hurtful things about someones penis. We can't know for sure what his size is, not what other struggles he may be facing. Lets welcome him in and try to encourage him to our best ability. Just like we want to be treated. Please, men have enough sh*t to deal with and should feel safe here when talking about their penis.

My apologies

Reactions: GoingForGold

wheelums

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score

jfc, I was only asking if there were any other benefits by doing PE and yes it is real

Last edited:

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
The health reasons are supreme. Read the beginner threads.

wheelums

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Feel free to ask any questions, we are glad you are here. Enjoy.