Need a Beginners Erection Strength Routine

Sushi Samarai

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a good routine for beginners, specifically for erection strength? Something to use for the first 3 or 4 weeks, 5 times a week?

I do NOT want to risk overtraining, but want something effective, utilizing both kegels and reverse kegels. Perfectly fine with starting out slow and amping it up after a month or so.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!! :thumb:

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. :)

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely! :training1:

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score

hotrod12343

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Sushi! Welcome to the Gym! :hi:

MrB8 has given you a bunch of great links, so I suggest you take a look at those to educate yourself first.

Then I would say look into the JP90 program that MrB8 mentioned. The program is specifically designed for beginners and many beginners find great results while using the program consistently and safely. Jelqing is great for growth, but also great for improving EQ. Take a look at some progress and success logs to see first-hand accounts of PE'ers improving size, EQ and health.

Good luck!

hotrod12343

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Additionally, you could look into helpful foods, drinks and supplements that may be useful. Check out this link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectile-dysfunction-forum/10786-five-gs-big-erections.html.

L-Arginine is another useful supplement that I use and love. It is the precursor to Nitric Oxide, which helps blood vessels to dilate, allowing more blood to flow throughout the body, including, of course, your penis. Many people see results after using the recommended dosage for a few weeks.

Sushi Samarai

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have read around a lot, but I don't have enough time to dedicate to the program as I'd like. I don't see enough time to warm up for Jelqs in my schedule.

I was hoping for something in the 5-10 minute range. Will just using Kegels and Reverse Kegels work for erection hardness? I'm not concerned with size, just erection strength.

Any suggested routines are appreciated!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have read around a lot, but I don't have enough time to dedicate to the program as I'd like. I don't see enough time to warm up for Jelqs in my schedule.

I was hoping for something in the 5-10 minute range. Will just using Kegels and Reverse Kegels work for erection hardness? I'm not concerned with size, just erection strength.

Any suggested routines are appreciated!

Yes .
Minuteman has a good kegel/rk routine but it may take longer than 10 min.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Sushi Samarai

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To clarify. I am able to get semi erect, but as soon as I get fully erect it goes away. Is it possibly, being that my BMI is around 30 and I don't exercise, that hitting the treadmill and dropping some weight may resolve the issue?

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Proper diet and excersizes can help all areas of your life, including your penis.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Agreed ^

Exercise and diet should help, but it's very likely that your level of fitness is merely complicating the issue and is not the root cause.