The Honorable Mention of 2014

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it's a busy day at the ole forum. We had a new member of the month, JP finally made 15,000 posts and now the last order of business before New Years and a very good bottle of rum.

We have great members and we as a staff appreciate all of you. Well not all of you but most of you. I wanted to name some names of the unappreciated guys figuring it will get them some recognition and maybe piss them off a bit more but they wouldn't let me. Okay so all they let me do is write about the good guys.

We would like to specially thank the following members for all their help around here. Just think these people come here to help other people out just for the sake of helping. What a wonderful world this would be if we all did that. Now there in no particular order and if you don't see your name , well you're on the naughty list so try harder for next year.

Thank you------Jay1983---Golf1094---Mannakonda---LongerLastingNoob---DirtyNerd---Pudendal---Scandinavia---PurpleOnes---Skinny_Rattler---BigRooster---DennyA---Qandisa---Hiddengem---LittleNudeDude---Islander---Anchorage3---Swimdad25---JamesLong---ATP---Geemox---Panbird---INS---Eternia---Thenewdude---Schittle---BTBrian---Gettinbig---Phoenix---ThinLizzy---Frog---Corageon---INO---!

Last edited by a moderator:

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you, each and everyone of you thank you. Great list.

Reactions: PurpleOnes

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Great job all of you!! Thanks for helping out here.

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Thank you guys you keep this place hoping with your insights and humor you deserve this honorable mention. Love ya!! Happy New Year!

Last edited:

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
This forum is really good with people who help others in all aspects of self improvement and even personal life.:eek:

Reactions: closed224

Qandisa

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awww I wasn't expecting to be included in a list like that! I'm honoured :eek:

And I'm very glad to be here, and to have found such an excellent group of people to converse and share with.

Reactions: closed224

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
:specool: I'm getting misty eyed :cry:. Thanks

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you and my pleasure

LilNudeDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Aww Shucks Mr Cusp. It's through teamwork that we ALL make this a great place!

Cheers, Nude Beers, and many more happy penis years to all!

pencil_puller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks to each and every one of you on the list! I see a lot of familiar names on the list that have taught me a lot about PE in a short time. I hope the year ahead is prosperous for all of you.

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks to all for this amazing place. Couldn't feel more fortunate to have found it, nor happier to be here.

thanks.jpg

gettingintoshape

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I want to personally thank the guys who were helpful on the pre e forum, particularly Lln.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
image.jpg

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeh, thanks so much to all the people on the list and all of those who weren't on the list but do a great job on the forum too. We have a brilliant little community here and this is just our way of saying that your contribution, helpfulness, and humour on the forum is very much appreciated. Looking forward to joking with you guys and gals into 2015 ;)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am grateful to be on this list of honored members. This forum is a wonderful place to socialize with great people all around, and as long as this forum stays up I will be here as an active member, I assure you that. You guys are all friendly and I get some good laughs around the forum and it gives me a great vibe of a nice community we have here.

All of the PEGym staff members are great, helpful, and kind with everyone here and it gave me a good impression of the forum when I first became a member. You guys keep staying awesome. :)