Cold Glans How To recover faster?

SizeConfidence

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Read Kingpoles post about this and it is one of the major injuries. There is no pain just cold glans going on until today (second day). I did a 10 min warm up and warm down before and after JP90. Felt no pain in my stretches and jelqs.

What might have caused this?

What can i do to speed up the recovery process so i can continue on my PE exercises? Thanks.

thanks,
-SC

STR8JKT69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm suffering from a similar problem- do your glands fully engorge when erect?

Maybe have a break from PE and masturbation.

Try some l- arginine

Or asprin could help with circulation?

Thatbdd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is "cold geans" ?
What are the symptoms?

STR8JKT69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Cold glans, from my experience... is when the head of your penis is sometimes cold to touch when flaccid.
But maybe the OP could confirm?

thenewdude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lack of blood flow to the glans. Don't Pe until the veins given blood to the glans have time to repair themselves. There really are only a few reasons from jelquing this can happen or even stretching.
Too much pressure on the grip in the dorsal region where the main vein is at (including the dorsal nerve).
Squeezing too hard under the glans to get a good grip while stretching cutting off or squaching the veins near the glans.
Regardless, let the vein(s) heal then return to your PE.

SizeConfidence

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well finally someone has answered my question.

But what I did was, I just took a break from PE around a week or so.

But thanks thenewdude i have no idea what might have caused this. Thanks for clearing that up and yes I kind of tighten my grip during stretching probably also in jelqing. I will try to adjust my jelqing grip. Any tip on how strong will the grip be? Thanks again.

popol5169

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not strong.
Try a light grip with an erection level around 60 %.
You need to try various stuff, so it's always better to start low and increase as long as it feels great.
Definitely use less force than you did.

shakemasture

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eloel the glans doesn't have a way to warm itself that's what the foreskin is for.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lolz. I'm cut and my helmet isn't cold :cool:

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE forces the blood vessels to expand more than they are accustomed to and for prolonged periods of time, after which they contract as part of a reflex. This reflex is your body's way of over-reacting to small injuries to prevent more serious injuries. This is what causes turtling and cold glans, and I suspect is the root cause of soft glans.

The same thing also happens when you just barely pull a muscle. It over-reacts by constricting and freezing in place because your body thinks it's going to tear a muscle and is responding to a small injury as if it were a crisis.

There is a way you can train your body to not over-react like this. You would have to PE fairly frequently every day if not several time a day, with a very light intensity for a very brief amount of time, stopping your sessions before you feel any sort of pain. This sort of approach wouldn't do much for gains but it would train your nervous system to allow for stronger erection levels which would help you make gains - when you go back to training for gains.

shakemasture

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't know I'm sitting at 5.5 girth from 4.75, and I have a good jelly flaccid, and I still get a cold head sometimes. It's not bad guy's its just that you're growing, and you're dick is changing. I know I'm not injured, and I think alot of guys get a cool head.