I'm new

GS75

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well I'm Asian.
my bpel is about 5 1/8 inch. Idk about girth. I did jp90. For 3 months and gained 1/8. I think my gains aren't that much because I smoke. Any way I can get to 6 or 7 inches fast in length? Also should I continue doing JP90? Or any tips and advice what to do? What supplements should I take? NEED HELP!

Last edited:

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!! :thumb:

If you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Congrats on completing the JP90 routine and on your gains! :clap2:

Relax, gains take time, there is no "fast" way to gain, PE is a long term process, it requires patience, consistency and persistence, and you have tried for yourself and made gains, keep at it and more will come!

Take a week off, and resume your routine until you stop gaining from it, or you can look into one of the more advanced routines such as Big Al's Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine.

The following thread will help you plan your next step.

When to pull the chute.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely! :training1:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You may get to 6 fairly quick but don't make "fast" a priority because it can lead to pain.

Stay steady and safe. Welcome to the gym.

GeeMox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month April 2015
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym GS75 !

Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey :D

MrB8 & BigO give their insight, follow their advice and you'll never go wrong. Good Luck !

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya GS75 and welcome to the forums! :wave:

The guys have offered some good advice and links so I just wanted to add that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you continued success on your PE journey! :)

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome GS75! Congrats on your success so far!

I agree, there is no fast track in PE. And trying to rush things usually only gets you quickly to an injury.

Patience is a must, as is a way of thinking that PE is a long term process. The saying goes, "It's a marathon, not a sprint".

But stick with the JP90, give it time, and you will be happy with the results, no matter how long it takes.

Best of luck to you!

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym GS75!

You would do well to knock off the smoking! It clogs your arteries and doesn't in no way help the main vein!

Good luck bro, Stay safe!

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello & welcome GS75,

Slow and steady wins the race my friend, no need to rush. The only reason I can see to want to gain super quick is if you've told a girl a whopping great lie about the size of your todger and she's invited you to sleep with her next week. But that would just be silly.

Quit smoking and you'll see an improvement in the hardness of your erections within a month or two. Try vaping (e-cigarettes) as an alternative, I love it myself and am quite knowledgeable on the subject so feel free to PM me with any questions.

Good luck & stay safe :)

Eazygeezer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Compare PE to the gym, would your muscles elsewhere increase massively in size n 3 months?
The simple answer is no! There is no quick fix, slow and steady will provide you with consistent gains! Patience and consistency will pay off long term.

Start a log so you can monitor your own progress, it's great for motivation and only takes a minute each day!

Welcome, congrats on the gains and good luck n your journey

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Slow and steady is the key. The other key is... You gained, YAY great job, keep up the good work. That is awesome. If you feel that way about you and your penis you hold all the keys my friend. Great job, be gentle but persistent, and enjoy your journey.

GS75

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support! And yeah I just starting vaping as well. And will vaping negatively affect gains too? Or no

GS75

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well not really. I'm just horny and want to have sex. It's because it's my first year in college and there are girls attracted to me I want to do it

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support! And yeah I just starting vaping as well. And will vaping negatively affect gains too? Or no
I very much doubt it will effect it negitively. I started vaping just over a year before starting PE and I feel I have made great progress in both :)

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Special electronic cigarettes, quite a few different styles.
Ah ok, nice one.
Have them here I just thought they were talking about some vaporising PE technique, not vaporising your dick obviously. .... I would consider that counterproductive.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very counterproductive :biggrin1:.