How is it possible to gain while sleeping using Phallosan? What sense does that make?

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It feels good to be back in this. I just re started my first day of JP90, after trying it twice in the past 3 years with no gains.

Moving forward, the title is not to say that it is not possible, but HOW it is possible. If you are from the fitness world, then you might know more than anybody, THAT WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP IS WHEN YOUR GROW AND RECOVER. I sent an email to Phallosan with the same question, and they NEVER replied.

Maybe you can tell me how this can be. We do not grow or repair ourselves when we are awake, or even during the act of working out or stretching. We grow when we are asleep, with deep REM sleep.

So how can we use a device that is constantly "in the act/working out/stretching/growing" when we are supposed to be rested so our body CAN EVEN repair. IN MY MIND AT LEAST, OKAY? IN "MY" MIND...that seems contrary to what is supposed to be happening. How can you grow when you are constantly under tension?

It is nice to be back, again. I expect to see replies from the same vets as before I'm sure.

Last edited:

aplay69

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Sure is does. The body is always regeneration itself. Maybe not as much during the day as it does at night, but it is always healing itself. That includes during physical activity.

For instance, when you extend, what exactly do you think occurs? As you stretch, you are damaging cells. If you are holding that stretch for 2 hours, the body is busy repairing those damaged cell around that stretch. It doesn't wait until you go to bed. The process is immediate. It's the compound effect. When one cell is damaged it's replaced by two. Two cells damaged, four replaced. And so on. It's a 24 7 process. That's why rest breaks are critical. The body needs the down time to catch up in its repairs. So that the next day you can repeat the process and create new cells. That's who you grow

OnMyWayThere

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One other thing. A lot of the initial gains are (according to theory) from the ligament stretching rather than the tunica or smooth muscle itself.

aplay's explanation is also valid. It simply heals while in that elongated state. That's the idea behind ADS's and traction wrapping.

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Repair is such an unrefined word for what happens to the body when we sleep.

Your body is constantly replacing, growing, and adapting cells, as aplay69 mentioned. While you are awake you are expending energy in your daily activities; some of which exceeds your body's pace of replacement and growth. However, while you are asleep your level of activity is lower than your body's pace of replacement and growth.

When considering skeletal muscles this relationship is clearly tipped towards the expend/repair description. However, this does not completely translate to PE. When you are extending you are placing a strain on the tunica that stretches the tissue. That tissue accommodates then adapts to the stretch. It adapts by realigning the collagen strands and growing more strands. This does occur while under strain.

KFH

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For instance, when you extend, what exactly do you think occurs? As you stretch, you are damaging cells. If you are holding that stretch for 2 hours, the body is busy repairing those damaged cell around that stretch. It doesn't wait until you go to bed. The process is immediate. It's the compound effect. When one cell is damaged it's replaced by two. Two cells damaged, four replaced. And so on. It's a 24 7 process. That's why rest breaks are critical. The body needs the down time to catch up in its repairs. So that the next day you can repeat the process and create new cells. That's who you grow

I am unable to hold a stretch in the extender for longer than an hour (due to bad circulation), most of the time around 45 minute sessions. Do you think this is long enough for the body to repair those damaged cells around that 45min/1hr stretch?

aplay69

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
I am unable to hold a stretch in the extender for longer than an hour (due to bad circulation), most of the time around 45 minute sessions. Do you think this is long enough for the body to repair those damaged cells around that 45min/1hr stretch?

I only used the 2 hrs reference as an example to make a point. Not as a guide. Each person's body is different. Answering your question, yes it will.

If you are new to extending, it will take you some time to adjust to it. I've only been extending since mid Sept. It took me about 3 weeks or so to adjust to wearing it for 2 hrs periods. I just recently started wearing it for 6 hrs. a day in 2 hr periods. In the beginning, I too couldn't wear it for longer than 1 hour for the same reason. I found that I was overstretching. Loosing the tension helped. The main thing in the initial phase is that you are attentive to your body's response to wearing the device. Which you clearly are. Great Job!!!!

In time, as long as you continue to monitor your body's response to wearing the device and make the necessary adjustments, you'll be able to wear longer than 1 hour at a time.

KFH

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I only used the 2 hrs reference as an example to make a point. Not as a guide. Each person's body is different. Answering your question, yes it will.

If you are new to extending, it will take you some time to adjust to it. I've only been extending since mid Sept. It took me about 3 weeks or so to adjust to wearing it for 2 hrs periods. I just recently started wearing it for 6 hrs. a day in 2 hr periods. In the beginning, I too couldn't wear it for longer than 1 hour for the same reason. I found that I was overstretching. Loosing the tension helped. The main thing in the initial phase is that you are attentive to your body's response to wearing the device. Which you clearly are. Great Job!!!!

In time, as long as you continue to monitor your body's response to wearing the device and make the necessary adjustments, you'll be able to wear longer than 1 hour at a time.

Thanks aplay, that reply has been very useful.

I started stretching 36 days ago at 14cm. I'm now stretching at 19cm (3cm over my NBPEL) and I've very recently noticed that the tip of my glans is discoloured, even when I wake up it's still discoloured. I've been thinking about taking a break for a week or two but I think I'll just reduce my hours wearing the device from 5 per day to 4 and remove 2cms of rods.

aplay69

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
KFH

If my understanding of what you wrote is right, you are stretching 5 cm over your last measurements of 36 days ago. If so, that is a lot of stretching. That's roughly 2 inches in 36 days. If this is true, I agree, some time off may be in order. This is probably your guy's way of telling you that he is being overworked.

If you would do 2 things for me. 1. Take another measurement. This time make it a Bone Pressed measurement. They tend to be more accurate. 2. Go back to your device's manual and reread the section on how to construct your rods. Mine recommends constructing my rods 1.5 cm over my measured length. Even then I found that to be overdoing things. So I dropped .5 cm. Since then I've been able to add that back.

Let me know if this helps.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been extending for about four years. I find that a 1.5 hour (+ or -) session works best for me. I usually do a session in bed at night before going to sleep and follow it with a bed fowfer which lasts for an hour or so before I wake up again during the night. I believe the repairing process takes place while my flaccid is stretched during the fowfer.

KFH

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
KFH

If my understanding of what you wrote is right, you are stretching 5 cm over your last measurements of 36 days ago. If so, that is a lot of stretching. That's roughly 2 inches in 36 days. If this is true, I agree, some time off may be in order. This is probably your guy's way of telling you that he is being overworked.

If you would do 2 things for me. 1. Take another measurement. This time make it a Bone Pressed measurement. They tend to be more accurate. 2. Go back to your device's manual and reread the section on how to construct your rods. Mine recommends constructing my rods 1.5 cm over my measured length. Even then I found that to be overdoing things. So I dropped .5 cm. Since then I've been able to add that back.

Let me know if this helps.

Hi aplay

I started my extender routine 36 days ago. The routine stated that I should start 4cm below my NBPEL. So I took -4cm of my NBPEL (16cm) and started stretching at 12cm. However 12cm was not enough as there was no stretch at all so I added 2cm and started from 14cm, I'm now thinking this was a big mistake!

The routine starts with a 15 day 'adaption period' where a total of 1cm is added over that fortnight. After that is the 'initial evolution period' where a 0.5cm is added every 3 days for 6 weeks. I'm only 2/5 of the way through this 'initial evolution period' and I must admit I am struggling. Over the course of this 6 weeks a total of 10cm will be added.

More details of the routine I am following called the 'Special Method' can be found here (page 8): http://www.penisforlenger.no/images/dokumenter/brukerveiledning_engelsk.pdf

I agree I think time off is needed for my penis to recover as I don't want discolouration on my glans.
I've just measured my BPEL and it's 17cm/6.75" and my BPFSL is 17.5cm. Can't believe I've gained 0.25" in five weeks. It almost makes me not want to take a break incase I break the flow of gains!

I've been adding the rods correctly, it's just that the routine I'm following is known for being aggressive/intense and on top of that I gave myself a 2cm headstart! That's why I thought if I dropped back 2cm I might be able to carry on.

What do you think?

Last edited:

aplay69

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Thank you for providing the link. I will surly read it to get a better understanding of how your device works. I use a different device so the 5 cm increase puzzled me. That's sort of why I asked.

I find not issue with your course of action. I share your concern in not losing the gains you have already achieved. But I also know that overstraining yourself can't be good either. Taking a few days or a week off shouldn't have a big impact on your newly acquired gains. I am notorious for taking a week off after about 8 weeks of so of training. I've yet to lose any gains.

Go with your recommended course of action. The worst that could happen is that you may have to restart the program. This time you will have a better understanding of the process and a revised plan that will allow you to complete the program without discomfort and discoloration. Not to mention an additional .25 gain.

Reactions: KFH

KFH

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you aplay, I will decrease the amount of rods down from 19cm to 17cm tomorrow and also reduce the hours worn from 5 to 4 per day. After afew days if the discolouration stays or if I feel it's needed I will definitely take a 5-7 day break. It's encouraging to hear that you kept your gains after a week break!

I've also ordered a VLC-tugger which in future should dramatically reduce the amount of constrictive pressure placed on the glans leading to improved circulation which will decrease the liklihood of discolouration, desensitisation and coldness after wearing it. I'm feeling positive about PE again!

Last edited:

aplay69

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
KFH,

Thanks for the kind words. It's good to hear that you are feeling good about the process again. Keep up the good work.

Good luck to you on your PE journey.