Where to get yourself tested - Serotonin, Dopamine, Histamine, B6, Zinc, Magnesium...

bigbookofpenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi this blog post from sameel inspired me to go through some lab tests for any suspected deficiencies worsening my PE (i say worsening not causing since i believe that chemical balance is just a part of the equation)...

Chemical Aspects of Premature Ejaculation - Blogs - PEGym Forums

Please anyone post links in this new thread for various labs in your town or elsewhere where they do specific tests...

Please post concrete links to concrete institutions not some vague "get a test" help articles

If you got a test for some chemical done previously, please post a name of the test or the institution where others may obtain it and possibly price of testing...

having a link to a lab performing specific test makes it easier to search for the equivalent tests in your local town or print out the page from the US or UK lab and go to your doctor and show it to him and ask him where can i get a similar test done in my town...

some suggested things to get tested

Deficiency in Vitamins and Minerals necessary in Serotonin, Dopamine, GABA synthesis

iron
magnesium
zinc
copper
calcium
vitamin C
vitamin B (especially B1, B3, B5, B6, B9)

histamine levels
prostaglandin levels
norephinephrine levels *
dopamine levels *
serotonin levels *
gaba levels *

* iam not even sure these can be tested without brain autopsy (whoever have done them please speak up of your experience)

This thread is not intended as "solve it all with chemicals" thread... its just a tool to help you diagnose what components may be playing against you in your genetic make up... some deficiencies may be heredited, genetic or even symptoms of some serious illnesses that may go on untreated for some time inside your body...

i know these levels vary greatly during day so no lab test is 100% conclusive of anything (you might just have a bad day) but i would just like to know if iam inside some "NORMAL AVERAGE BANDWIDTH" on relevant nutrients and neurotransmitters or if my results come up with some alarming numbers that call for attention...

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look what you are reading are studies; they're observations. Oh 40% of guys with pe have high histamine levels or are ADD and whatever. These are studies done for the purpose of possibly finding out one or many causes of pe. There is no definitive diagnosis, no treatment. Oh lower your histamine level because one study says so; raise your serotonin level because another study says so and on and on and on. You must take studies as what they are; studies. One day when they come to a diagnosis which is much different than a conclusion then we'll have progress.

As for finding a lab that will do the tests you want, well I doubt you'll find one.

bigbookofpenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well i dont see anything wrong about preventive testing yourself for chemical and nutrient imbalances and deficiencies that may indicate genetic predispositions or serious medical problems... whatever the purpose...

Last edited:

plasticperson

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Look what you are reading are studies; they're observations. Oh 40% of guys with pe have high histamine levels or are ADD and whatever. These are studies done for the purpose of possibly finding out one or many causes of pe. There is no definitive diagnosis, no treatment. Oh lower your histamine level because one study says so; raise your serotonin level because another study says so and on and on and on. You must take studies as what they are; studies. One day when they come to a diagnosis which is much different than a conclusion then we'll have progress.

As for finding a lab that will do the tests you want, well I doubt you'll find one.

I don't know why everyones so afraid of using science and studies to explain premature ejaculation. That diagnosis your talking about depends on studies and observations. Waiting for a diagnosis that might never comes seems pretty pathetic to me.. take matters into your own hands..

Heres a online neurotransmitter test you can order

Heres a forum describing how to get a hormone blood test without insurance

Heres a company that does pyroluria testing, metabolic pyroluria testing and mineral hair analysis.. pyroluria is implicated in low zinc, gaba and serotonin.

Now here are two studies iv'e used to design a supplement program that 100 percent cured me of PE

one
two

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay so you have the cure for pe? Please go tell all the other guys here that suffer from that that you have the cure. They will be very happy.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know why everyones so afraid of using science and studies to explain premature ejaculation. That diagnosis your talking about depends on studies and observations. Waiting for a diagnosis that might never comes seems pretty pathetic to me.. take matters into your own hands..

Heres a online neurotransmitter test you can order

Heres a forum describing how to get a hormone blood test without insurance

Heres a company that does pyroluria testing, metabolic pyroluria testing and mineral hair analysis.. pyroluria is implicated in low zinc, gaba and serotonin.

Now here are two studies iv'e used to design a supplement program that 100 percent cured me of PE

one
two
It's not that people are afraid of the science, it's just the science isn't definitive enough and since being on this forum i've learned that more people on this forum can offer a better answer, understanding and sometimes solution to pre e. Compare that with gp's and doctor's at the top of their medical field, who still prescribe ssri's and other meds for pre e with no direction towards mental and physical work on yourself. Not that all doctors haven't a clue but in mine and many others experience this forum has given so much more than any professionals we dealt with.

Last edited:

bigbookofpenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
plasticperson wow thanks for the test links... they look great... i will use them as reference and ask around my town for similar tests (iam not in US)... fantastic

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
well i dont see anything wrong about preventive testing yourself for chemical and nutrient imbalances and deficiencies that may indicate genetic predispositions or serious medical problems... whatever the purpose...

No there is nothing wrong with it if you think it works. Are the tests accurate? Oh you can get tests online; always my certificate of authenticity.
So why are your histamine levels so high? Well maybe it's a good thing to lower them, although you don't really know why they are high. So you take steps to lower them and what do you think happens? Something else in the body is now affected and may cause an issue in some other way. The body is a highly complicated machine; many doctors and researchers have spent their whole lives and they still can't figure out what the hell is going on. If they knew then maybe the common cold would have a cure.

You read a study and it is suggestive that this will help that issue, that one issue. What other affects does it have? The study may not tell you because the study was not looking at that parameter.

Many here recommend l-arginnine to help with blood flow an it does help with blood flow. Many here have used it. I have given up reminding people that are diabetics that some of the dosages of l-arginnie will really screw up their blood sugar levels, making control of a serious disease much more difficult. I wonder how many guys ended screwing themselves up by taking some of this and forgetting about some of that and what effect it has.

I recently attended a course given by a nueroimmunobiologist. Yes that's a tittle that I can't spell. Guy has more initials next to his name than I have letters in mine. The handout was 35 pages and it had all this stuff you're were mentioning; histamine, serotonin, cortisol, dopamine, and on and on. As he started his lecture he proudly told us that he was one of the most recognized in his field and as impressive as the handout he gave out was we had to remember that he didn't know enough about the human body as a system to make an educated guess about anything,particularly when it involved nuerotransmiters and hormones. Here's a guy at the top of his field and he basically told us he didn't know sh*t. So be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now plastic person it is good that you have cured your pe 100% and it's good you post what you did for all to see. Will it work for them? Maybe, maybe not. Hey you and I can have the same cancer and the chemo did just fine by me; you on the other hand died. But it was the same cancer, the same chemo? Oh yes but the patient was different. Remember as much as bodies have similarities what works for one may not work for the other.

adios01

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow i dont know why people are so harsh about plasticsurgeons success. He has the right to post whatever he wants and im sure he doesnt deserve all the hatred hes getting right now. If you dont like his post, swing by and press back. Why you all gotta hate on someone who found their own way to cure pe? We should at congratulating not hating

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey adios, who was harsh? We like his post, we like his success, we like all successes. The world has way too much failures as it is. Do I inject a word of caution? Yes I do; I'm an ass that way. Do I worry about a guy suffering from pe and he is at the end of his rope, he tries plasticperson routine, it doesn't work for him , and now he's more depressed than ever? Yup I do. Post those winning routines and I'll keep pointing out that it may or may not work. Why? Because it may or may not work.
Look we don't have the cure for pe, ed, and how magically to grow an inch without trying. Would it be great? Sure it would but we don't. We work, we try, we stumble, we ask others, we read, and maybe one day will all have a better understanding but until that day comes we must use caution and common sense to make people feel better and not worse about their issues.
By the way adoios what did you think was harsh about what I said? And if you think what I said was harsh yo ought to see me on a bad day!

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow i dont know why people are so harsh about plasticsurgeons success. He has the right to post whatever he wants and im sure he doesnt deserve all the hatred hes getting right now. If you dont like his post, swing by and press back. Why you all gotta hate on someone who found their own way to cure pe? We should at congratulating not hating
It's not hate, it's the same principal as searching for a cure through meds, it's not natural to pump this much stuff into your body and especially not to post it as some kind of temlate for all pre er's without any knowledge of each and every one of there different gnetic makeup and reactions to these things. Someone could blindly go out and start taking this because it worked for pp, and wind up with some bad effects from doing so. Especially when the forum is based around beating pre e naturally, not curing it through other sources.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score

Who's the plasticsurgeon? What hatred?

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score

plasticperson

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
CUSP82 is right my stack has so far only proved to work for me and it might be detrimental to someone who think it will work and then it doesn't.. However, so far the stack technically has a 1-0 record. I did design my stack off of my body type. Ive used multiple types of tests to fully define my biological chemistry (Ie.. observation, 23andme dna test, blood tests). In the future i plan practicing stretching exercises and such although the stack has worked for me. My PE was pretty severe 30 seconds on a good day..it was a miracle to see it disappear overnight.

As far as safety goes, I'm pretty confident that there aren't any side effects..YMMV. For all you know you could have the slight chance you have an allergy to one of the things I've described. I bought all this stuff at vitamin shoppe its not like its some sketchy chemical from china.

I can't not recommend someone who has pe to try my stack especially if they feel sensitivity is their problem. I'd personally risk a few side effects to see if i could cure my pe for even one night.

Last edited:

bigbookofpenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
guys this thread is about TESTS not about philosophy of curing PE (start your own thread EXCERCISES vs. PILLS)... some guys prefer excercises, some prefer chemistry and it will ALWAYS BE LIKE THAT no matter how much time you spent typing in your fabulous reply... safe your time typing and everybody else's reading the post, if its not about TESTS...

btw. you guys are "breaking into open doors"... if you read any of my posts on this forum you would know iam not a big fan of any pills other than vitamins and minerals and good diet...

so please let people who have experience with any tests speak here and spare us your preaching on philosophy of PE cure... please dont be so egocentric and self-righteous

this thread is not proposing any consuption of pills... its about TESTS... harmless activity that doesnt mean that you will consume any pills or chemicals...

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Word of caution, too many pills (vitamins or otherwise) puts extra load on your kidneys, and most are not well absorbed anyways, some are even exerted whole. :)

corageon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The amount of money you would spend sending for custom lab work can get ridiculous - and while I do agree with some of the science behind Pre-E; I think it is over-emphasized in some cases. Also do you know that you thinking a certain way about something, getting anxious about something later in the day, or stressing about work - this can all change neurotransmitters, as can a bad diet.
Yes histamine and glutamate can contribute to Pre_E, but these things are released as part of the stress response, along with norepinephrine. So most of cases with said "imbalance", are actually subliminal / subconscious stress reactions.

Sometimes people don't know until they really know.

There are genetic cases, but they are far less than the cases due to stress and bad mindset!