First day in the gym

Doodman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone yesterday I kind of realized I had a small penis. It came as kind of a shock to me. Between reading the sizes people have on here and what apparently my friends have. I'm currently at 6.2x5. Def nothing impressive or I could possibly be labeled as small. No real story here just want everyone to know how depressing it is. Thanks dudes

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't miss this thread!! :thumb:

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginn...fore-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html and focus on safety. :biggrin1:

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90. :biggrin1:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introd...ellas-new-pe-just-quick-couple-questions.html

Not small at all, above average in both dimensions, nothing to be worried about, go out and have fun.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/55858-excellent-average-size-chart.html

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!

DirtyNerd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome board mate

Don't stress about size your still above the average and your in the right place if you really want to do something about it the information above ^^will help you be successful in the world of PE

If you ever need any information just ask as everyone here is more then happy to help start the JP90 in the link above ^^^

Set yourself some goals just remember it's in your hands and if your really unhappy with your size there is something you can do about it but at the end of the day it need to be something you really want

as its not going to happen over night its going to take a lot of hard work but there is a light at the end of the tunnel as you will read in the success forum this is real and yes it works but you will only find out once you take the step

I hope your gains are fast and enjoy your time here at the time all the best and good luck

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Doodman!

As MrB8 and DirtyNerd suggest you are above average so there is very little to be depressed about!

Good luck, stay positive!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Doodman!

Welcome to the Gym.

Take it easy in the beginning and work up to the full exercise, but above all, enjoy yourself.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cheer up and start doing some PE, you will see that it is possible to increase your size in no time at all. You should spend your time productively on PE instead of worrying about your size. Now go get em tiger (cheesy mode on :D ).

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya Doodman and welcome to the forums! :wave:

I am not exactly sure what happened yesterday that has convinced you that you have a small penis but your information is faulty as you are actually above average as the others on your thread have mentioned so there really is no need to feel depressed.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and perspective. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym