Extender use problem

Dylandude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys! First time posting although Ive lurked this site for a year now. I had a few questions that I couldn't find on the forums so i decided to join the team.

Ive been using a penis extender for a month now and gave seen .2" in bpel and a lower hang but im still confused as to how to wear it. I wear the extender downwards and i find that the bottom of the extender base presses against the bottom of my shaft leaving plenty of empty space on top of the extender base. In order to counter this Ive been using a shoelace that goes over the top of the base and behind my balls to pull the base back down so it doesn't ride up my pelvis (which also give me a harder stretch). Thing is, sometimes i feel like this makes me put too much tension too fast.

Another thing Ive tried is unscrewing the tension rods so that the extender extends to where it would be if the base wasn't pressed up against the bottom of my shaft.

In essence the best way to explain this would be that i feel like the base of the extender is giving me a lighter A-stretch when what i really want is a nice controlled downward stretch with my shaft centered in the base.

Any advice on how to correct this? Or if this is just the normal result of extending. Im using a quick extender pro by the way.

Thanks!

Dylandude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Id like to post a picture so I can show you guys what I mean. How would I go about doing this?

Dylandude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
By the way Im using my phone (if that makes a difference)

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to add extra rod sections to make it longer.

Pictures need to be put into your Album. Click Photos up at the top menu bar.

Dylandude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ive been adding rods but it seems to only increase the feeling of the a-stretch because my shaft is not centered in the base. When i push down on the base i feel a nice pull on my ligs but otherwise it just feels like a skin stretch over the top skin of my shaft.

I cant seem to post pictures from my phone. Please let me know if i am doing this right or if I should attach a shoelace to center my shaft on the device (right now tge device is snugly pressed against the bottom shaft but there is 2cm of space between the top of the shaft and the top of the extender base).

I hope that makes sense.

Dylandude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone?

I just want to know if I need to secure the extender down so my shaft is centered in the base or if the base pressing against the bottom shaft skin is normal.

mannakonda

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would like to help, but...
It´s hard to imagine your problem, the description is not any good.

pudendal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my experience with a rod-based extender, I've never been too concerned about where the my shaft is in relation to the extender base around it. My girth is pretty big so there's not a lot of wiggle room for it to get much out of center. That being said, I don't think it should matter. Your extender base is just riding up a little from the tension in the springs shifting to the position were the tension will be minimized. Pushing the base down or tying it down so that your shaft is more centered just increases your tension. So I wouldn't worry about trying to arrange the extender base symmetrically around your shaft and just worry about keeping your tension set to where you want it. I put a baby sock around my extender base to add padding and avoid chaffing, but you might find this would also help you keep your shaft more centered through the base.

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
The shaft doesn't need centered in the base to effectively put tension on the penis. The ring is there not to center the penis, but to anchor against the base of the shaft so that the rods will hold tension on the shaft. As the sizegenics rep above points out, you can pad it - but that's more for comfort than for centering..