Just Talking

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry you do. I don't wish it on anyone lol

Hard part is I have guests. Family and friends. One of which I would jump if we were alone. He knows it too. Lol. He said it's all over my face ( my f..k me face). I said "not yet. ;)"

Ok I'd better log off before I get in trouble. Don't quote me posts I'll delete them later I'm sure lol

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah it's really flippin' re-fried bologna terrible! Some people will just never understand it.

somebodyelse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
LOL@over several months... that's gotta be tough! you've only been able to do that once before and it wasn't by choice... good job!

speaking of "Good Job"

I just made the owner of the company i just started working for say "FUCK YEAH" when he saw the work I'd done.

I just killed a whole set of plans basically by myself. with the other guy I'm working with helping me with the drawing standards (every arch firm has their own way of drawing stuff, and learning that takes at least 2 weeks)

I had 1 week to produce a full set of construction documents for a very high-end project in one of the most prestigious parts of one of the most prestigious cities in the world!!! I had to do this while also managing to reorganize my personal life with mail forwarding and getting an address set up for tax purposes, trying to coordinate paying the rest of my money needed stay in the house I'm living in... and being in a strange place as well as unfamiliar people around me... WHEW major stress factors...

The boss thought I was floundering until he saw one of the check sets I produced to check for errors. he said "make sure you show SBE how to get the zoning information" My coworker said "Yeah, he's already done that, it's there..." He looked at them and said "oh these are... oh... FUCK YEAH!... oh man that's good stuff it's almost there" We only stayed 30 minutes late to finish the set (the other guy helped me with the last bit of corrections and he corrected a bunch of stuff himself to make it look like the office style drawings.)

I just had the most rewarding friday i've had in a very very long time! SOOOOOOOOOO boosted... the stress of feeling like I'm under performing only to end up over performing... greatest feeling...

WIN!

Last edited:

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fan freakintastic!!!

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!! It is awesome when your hard work is enthusiastically recognized. Great Job!

Dontrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looks like I may have found a job. I get to clean up a bowling all incredibly early, or late depending on how you look at it. Nothing fantastic, but it should allow me to actually do things now, like see some movies or not calculate every single penny I am using.

Last edited:

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Congrats to you both Somebodyelse and Dontrike!

Dontrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Suddenly another job opportunity might be possible. Guess I will turn in an application to it, which will just be making dough at a pizza place really early in the morning. It would be more stable than what I would be doing, with cleaning the bowling alley, but I would definitely have to get a car before winter.

*sigh* I would really not rather have a car, but if I have to then I will. The one car I am really looking forward to is that Elio 3 wheeled car that gets 86 mpg. It only costs $6000 which makes it a perfect first car.

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Killing oneself; either a really sick mind or just a selfish person, or both. What a shame.

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
He will be missed. I have always loved his comedy.
So young too. Really sad.

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe it, he always seemed so upbeat.

RIP Robbin Williams.

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
What a terrible tragedy. He was an extremely talented actor/comedian; one of my favourites. So sad. :(

aBone2pick

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Robin Williams had such a profound impact on my life. If only I could have done something for him.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Terribly sad. Addiction. What is the purpose.... This man fought it his entire life. It chased him daily. The horror of killing oneself. Addiction and depression they can't think of anyone else. Only the darkness that surrounds them. Devastating. If ever a cure needed I hope they find one for this terrible disease. :-(
RIP

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very sad indeed. I would always stop and watch if I saw he was on. Even if I had seen it before.

A simple ipad commercial. And yet...

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I am still can't believe it. Rip Robin williams

Is this a new trend amongst the Hollywood Folks? Third Actor so far.

Dontrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Comedians are usually high on that list of dying earlier than normal.

Over the last year I was thinking about how old he was and that it wouldn't really surprise me if he had passed. I've been calling a lot of things like that lately.

It is a real shame, he was incredibly funny and gave me plenty of laughs throughout the years.