Golf's Progress

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

30 to 40 minutes of edging and using the stop and start method. Finished with an ejaculation.

I was planning originally for this day to be a rest day because of my heavy loaded workout day yesterday but I chose to do an edging session and did it while reading some erotica.

I was very hard during my session and a few times when I reached PONR I almost came. I was pretty proud of myself to time my stops quite well and after about 30 minutes into the session I decided that I had enough of the stop and starts.

When I started my edging session I thought of doing a stretching session after about 2 or 3 hours but after finishing my edging session it was already around 10 PM and I decided not to because it would be really late to do my stretching session, so I am calling it a day.

Tomorrow is a rest day. :)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Rest day

Body clues:

Morning wood

Good flaccid hang

Penis elasticity

Good EQ

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

15 minute warm up with heating pad

18.5 minutes of jelqing at an erection level of 45 to 70% erection level

14 minutes of stretching with 5 reps of circle stretches

Kegels: 20 regular kegels and 45 reverse kegels

3 minute cool down with soaked towel and holding a light stretch

How it felt: The workout was good and I think that the increasing of the usual amount in stretching when bumping up the intensity was a good idea. :)

Jelqing was good and got some good expansion and saw some nice veins. I went a little easier on myself because of the increase in the amount of jelqing. I took a lot of breaks, nearly 30 breaks because I was getting too erect for the jelqing and wanted to stay at a good level. I had a pen and paper and wrote down the times that I was at when I took breaks so I wouldn't lose track of how much time I had been jelqing. I think it is a good idea and I'll continue with it when I can.

Stretching was nice and I had a longer flaccid to work around with because of the jelqing session. I didn't pull too hard with each stretch and did them nice and flaccid. I am hoping I can get some BPFSL gains because of people saying that they report BPFSL gains before they see erect length gains.

I don't know if it is anything to report on but I have been experiencing morning wood more often recently. It feels nice waking up with a hard, erect cock. ;)

Kegels are nice and I am holding them stronger and a bit longer. I used to do very quick kegels but now I am holding them close to 3 seconds each. I am also doing my kegels in an order of regular to reverse because MrB8 advised me to do so. :D

I am coming close to my 3 months of continuous PE exercises. I'll be glad to take a week minimum break around the beginning of August. :)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Rest day

Body clues:

Morning wood

Decent flaccid hang

Good EQ

Penis elasticity

I felt a dull pain in my shaft for the first 5 or 6 jelqs and even though the pain was going away fast I decided not to workout. Besides, it was late at night and I didn't feel like working out until midnight.

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

18.5 minutes of jelqing at 50 to 70% erection level

3 minute cool down with soaked towel with light stretch

How it felt: The workout was pretty good today. :)

With the first start of jelqing I am glad to report no pain at all when I got right into jelqing. :D

I am glad I thought of writing down my break times so I don't lose track. It has made my feeling of workouts to be more efficient.

I got some good expansion with my jelqing and also saw some good veins. I've been doing my jelqing at a slightly lower erection level than usual and it feels nice. I think it will help in targeting length gains.

The stretching session was fairly good but it didn't feel as productive as it could have been. The stretches just didn't feel all that great. However, it improved later on and finished quite well with the workout.

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

17 minute warm up with heating pad

14 minutes of stretches and 5 reps of circle stretches

3 minute cool down with soaked towel and light stretch

Kegels: 22 regular kegels and 50 reverse kegels

How it felt: The workout went fairly well today.

Jelqing went well and counted up 25 breaks with the jelqing, which beforehand I had a little over 30 breaks, so I think I am improving. I got some nice expansion and my grip wasn't too hard. I did my best to keep the grip pressure at a constant pressure and also saw some good veins showing.

Stretches were nice. I think that what helped me is by rotating my hips and slapping my cock against my thighs to push more blood into my penis. I'll be doing that more often now because it helped with improving my stretches.

Each day passes and the closer I get to the 3 month mark the happier I become with taking this break. I'll be taking my first day of break on the 29th. I will also be starting my first shift with my new job on the 29th. :D

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats!! :clapping:

Good luck on your new job! :D

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Rest day

Body clues:

Engorged flaccid when waking up

Decent flaccid hang through the day

Good EQ

Penis elasticity

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats!! :clapping:

Good luck on your new job! :D
Thanks MrB8! I'll be giving 110% with it and try to earn as much as I can. :)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

15 minutes warm up with heating pad

18.5 minutes of jelqing at 40 to 70% erection level

14 minutes of stretches with 5 reps of circle stretches

How it felt: The workout was fairly decent but the post-workout feelings were not great at all.

With jelqing I would start from my breaks typically around a 40% erection level and jelq until I reached over 70% with my erection level.

I think that the jelqing was a mix between decent and of need of improvement. I just felt like my session wasn't going well. I got some decent expansion and veins but it wasn't a very nice amount.

Stretching went well and I enjoyed doing the circle stretches between my regular stretches. After my stretching session my penis was hanging longer and it felt and looked nice.

I had some moderate groin/testicular pain that really bothered me for an hour at least and it was after my workout. I don't know why I was having this pain. I don't think I overworked myself today because I wasn't using a very hard grip with jelqing and the stretching wasn't very intense either.

I am really contemplating whether I am going to workout tomorrow. I will decide on this tomorrow based on my PIs and my general feeling. The pain is obviously gone but it made my life a little miserable for a little over an hour.

I did my kegels while I was dealing with this pain and I believe that helped reduce the pain. It felt like I had blue balls from hell or something and it didn't feel good, though like I said, I am doing a whole ton better than before and I feel completely fine. I am simply confused as to what caused this pain.

My feeling is that I am leaning on the side of not doing any workout tomorrow. I may even jump start my 1 week minimum PE break.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratz on your new job put your efforts in to it. :D

Taking a break is good I should do a break but PE is just so addicting.:eek:

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Awesome news Golf!

Good luck with your new job!:)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratz on your new job put your efforts in to it. :D

Taking a break is good I should do a break but PE is just so addicting.:eek:

Thanks PurpleOnes. I've been eager to get started with my job because of wanting to make money as fast as I can. My summer break is nearing its end and I want to get as many hours as I can get.
Awesome news Golf!

Good luck with your new job!:)
Thank you Burty! I am definitely going to do my best. :)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

How it felt: The workout felt great today. :)

Jelqing went well without a hitch and saw some good expansion and veins. I didn't have a very strong grip but a good amount to get some quality expansion in the head. I like the look of my head getting nice and big after I finish a jelq stroke. :)

Stretching went well and I didn't have a problem with getting erect which was nice.

So far my workouts have been nice, though no size change at all. I am still hitting 19.5 cm, though I am not rushing things. I am not making any drastic changes at all. Just going to keep this slow flow and make small changes with the increased intensity, though I will be doing that later since my break is coming up really soon.

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Rest day

Body clues:

Morning wood

Decent flaccid hang

Good EQ

Penis elasticity

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Workout day

17 minute warm up with heating pad

3 minute cool down with soaked towel and doing a light stretch

Kegels: 25 regular kegels and 50 reverse kegels

How it felt: The workout went really well and was very pleased with my jelqing session.

Jelqing went off very well and took a few less breaks than I did before. My erection levels were more constant and not rapid in increasing from the jelqing and it made my workout a little quicker. I got some great expansion and veins showing. I have no doubt that this session was an effective one.

Stretching went well right into the beginning. I did my stretches nice and flaccid and after a while I slapped my cock against my thighs to force more blood into it and make it more plump but still in its flaccid state. I didn't quite finish my last circle stretch because I was getting erect so I had to stop a little more than midway through the circle stretch rep but besides that my stretching was nice and productive.

I have my first day with my new job tomorrow early in the morning and when I am done with my first shift I will later be doing my workout when I get home if my PIs are nice, or I will jump right into my 1 week minimum break from PE. :)

Scandinavia

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I see that you warm up for more than the usual 5-10 minutes. I do that too, 15-20 minutes with a heating pad. Have you seen any benefits from it? What I have noticed is that my penis is more ready for the work out when I warm up for 15-20 minutes than if I do it for 10 minutes.

And good luck with your new job :)

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Rest day

Body clues:

Bad penis elasticity

Turtled flaccid

Below par EQ

I was turtled throughout the day and I didn't have very good penis elasticity. I am just going to say that I don't think that it has much to do with my previous workout. Today was quite stressful since it was my first day for my job, which was a good day of work for me. I learned the ropes of what I do as an employee and I'll be working quite a bit this week.

I am going to jump right into my PE break. From here on I won't be thinking of PE all that much except look into bundled stretches to see how I can incorporate those into my workout with my regular stretches. Also, I am going to look into the PE book and determine if I really do want to do bundled stretches along with my workout. There are a handful of stretch exercises in there that I can use to my advantage.

This rest day is the first rest day of my PE break and I will get back on with PE no sooner than the 5th of August. I may even lengthen my PE break to 2 weeks of no PE.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
First of all, congrats on your first day at work! :D

Yea, first days usually are stressful, that is the reason behind your body clues as you already concluded, don't give it much thought, and pay attention to your work. :)

Regarding the break:

One week of full rest after 6 weeks of training is usually optimal. You might also consider a longer break every 6-12 months to "decompress".

So feel free to extend your break to two weeks or even a month! :becky:

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks MrB8. You are the man with the PE answers and have great advice in general. I think I will extend it to two weeks because I kind of just want to relax and make some good money and not worry about when I should be doing my workouts with the work days that I have. Today I woke up around 5:30 AM and I hadn't done that in a few months so that was a hard task to do for me, though I am happy I arrived 15 minutes early to my first shift. :)

I'll also use the time to try and get back into working out. I've gained at least 10 pounds not doing anything and so I want to get back into a better physical state.