"Women who prefer longer penises are more likely to have vaginal orgasms" - Scientist

stilltoosmall

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Women who prefer longer penises are more likely to have vaginal orgasms" - Scientist

Women who prefer longer penises are more likely to... [J Sex Med. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Conclusions: Women who prefer deeper penile-vaginal stimulation are more likely to have vaginal orgasm, consistent with vaginal orgasm evolving as part of a female mate choice system favoring somewhat larger than average penises.

Way I read it, women who like longer penises, tend to have more vaginal orgasms. Thoughts?

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya stilltoosmall,

I was already familiar with this study but have been hesitant to mention the results since the "findings" were based solely on the responses of an online survey only. No actual scientific testing was conducted. And of course, with anonymous surveys (online or off) we need to take into account that the participants may not fully comprehend the questions or that they will not answer truthfully.

Without seeing the actual questions, there is no way to know if they simply lumped G-spot, Deep-spot, A-spot, Cul-de-sac, Cervical orgasms together and classified them all as "vaginal orgasms" because that would skew the results as well.

In any case, perhaps the information of this survey is correct (well at least to some of those who took the actual test) but as there are far too many variables left unaccounted for at this time; I would take the final analysis with a grain a salt or at the very least wait until actual scientific research has been conducted.

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You got to love scientific research not based on science!

Reactions: popol5169

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow female orgasms are complicated :D

Without seeing the actual questions, there is no way to know if they simply lumped G-spot, Deep-spot, A-spot, Cul-de-sac, Cervical orgasms together and classified them all as "vaginal orgasms" because that would skew the results as well.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
My experience is that the large majority of women have vaginal orgasms ,but then I have a long dick.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

camaro

Senior Member, Member of the month June 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

Is it possible to make a thread explaining these, and how different each feel?

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

Is it possible to make a thread explaining these, and how different each feel?

The Anatomy of the Female Orgasm

Best Way to Achieve Female Orgasm

G-Spot

A-spot

I found the A spot. Thanks to those that helped me find it!

14 Magical Female Orgasms

The Fine Art of Penis Thrusting

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I remember when some sex researcher came out with, there is no such thing as vaginal orgasms all orgasms are clitoral. Her legacy survives to this day.
Is it fully established that these different orgasms even happen ? I imagine researchers are still argueing if the g spot exists.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
And I wonder how many women know about all of these different type of orgasms or do they get lumped into the same category as orgasm? I have only heard of around 3/4 of these orgasms listed from girls. G-spot, clit, A-hole, full body orgasm ones are the ones I generally hear about.

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
The problem is that the female orgasm is one of the last frontiers of sexuality/sexual research. Generally-speaking, the average person - man or woman - knows less about the female orgasm; its causes, its frequency, the various locations, the different intensity; than any other aspect of sex. In fact, it wasn't until 1998 with the help of an MRI that Urologist Helen O'Connell was able to finally inform the world about the true scope and size of the clitoris. And that it was far more internal than the little pleasure bud found at the top of the vulva.

Researchers have barely scratched the surface of female sexuality and especially about the complexity of the female orgasm but at least we are headed in the right direction. :)

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I remember some girls back in the day, didn't know where there own clitoris was, let alone the difference betwen an a spot and a gspot orgasm .
I also remember an "expert" with a master degree, going on about all orgasms being clitoral of course he allowed some women strongly state they have vaginal orgasms but then the last one that told him that claimed she ejaculated (sounds like squirt to me) hahahahaha how crazy she was.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Umm sorry but I sometimes think one of the main things slowing down understanding is dodgy "research".

At least this doesn't take itself too serious and makes you think.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes it's making me think!