How many partners?

chuck89gt5.0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How many people have you slept with? Honestly. ...

And how many of those were into anal?
How many squirted?

chuck89gt5.0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been with around 110-120 girls.

Roughly 30 of them were into anal

4 of them squirted

Also I made all of them cum except maybe 10

If only I would have started pe before all those girls lol.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just over a million, all had multiple squirting orgasms and all begged me to bang their pooh hole. Three had green eyes.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been with 6 women.

All 479 of them were into me packing their bunghole..

and all 966 of them had squirting gushing orgasms.

I'm still coming up for air.

..but hey, who's really keeping count?

I'd rather count fish I catch.

:bolt:

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Really though I've only slept with a handful of women; seems I get better rest when I sleep solo!

Honestly, who the hell decided to call past tense sex, "slept"?

Yessss I slept with her, for 8 hours! I swear man, right afterwards, we both slept, for 10 hours!

Meh. Go fish! Whip out that worm and lure 'em in! Make 'em strike that bait! jaja

bolkonsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been with 17 women... half of them were asian hookers. Ya i'm pretty cool..

JK :)

I have no idea how you keep track past 20... I think i lost count somewhere around there. I allways fiind it odd when guys say ''ya i've had sex with 184 women" .... Like really? Really are you keeping track? I just dont get it. And i dont believe them.

Last edited:

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Those same guys probably keep lockets of their hair stored up in their dungeon museums...

I allways fiind it odd when guys say ''ya i've had sex with 184 women" .... Like really? Really are you keeping track? I just dont get it. And i dont believe them.

FinallyBig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think this thread is just for the guys who make a show of walking around the locker room naked hoping everyone will look at their package.

Yeah we should start a thread about those kind of guys. There is this little Filipino guy at the pool I go to that makes a huge deal out of shaking his 7" flaccid around after he pees at the urinal to get my head to turn, shaking it for like 15 seconds to "get the drops out", yeah sure buddy, you just want to get the guy next to you's attention. And he stands like a foot away from the urinal too to make sure everyone can see. It's really annoying. But it's like a train wreck, I just can't avoid looking when he's shaking it around like that.

FinallyBig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been with 17 women... half of them were asian hookers. Ya i'm pretty cool..

JK :)

I have no idea how you keep track past 20... I think i lost count somewhere around there. I allways fiind it odd when guys say ''ya i've had sex with 184 women" .... Like really? Really are you keeping track? I just dont get it. And i dont believe them.

I have an Excel spreadsheet I use, to keep track of them all. I've got columns for their names, age, BMI, what ethnicity they were, vaginal depth/tightness rating, and how many times I had sex with each one.

Last edited:

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Helicopter helicopter helicopter!

th.jpg

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score

FinallyBig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7 inch flaccid? ! Lol damn

Yeah it's a certified tentacle man! I noticed it because it's something you rarely see ever in your entire life. I think I've only seen like 3 other guys with a flaccid size like his, one was this tall skinny Jewish guy at a Jewish Community Centre steam room, one was a short black guy at a nude beach sitting on a log, and the other was a big tall White guy at a swimming pool in a small town hours away from my city while on vacation.

And the fact that he looks Filipino, is only like 5'4" and skinny as a twig, couldn't weigh more than 115 lbs, just makes it look even more gigantic. He was probably a legend back in the Phillipines with women. Now he's like 60 years old and it's like he's some exhibitionist who gets off from shocking guys in the change room with it. He shakes it around in the showers too while "cleaning" it. He probably fluffs himself up before walking out to get a maximum size flaccid. It pisses me off cause I'm thinking, "We get it, you've got a huge dick, now can you stop twirling it in circles please?"

Dontrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am most legendary of all, I have slept with 000,000.000 women and two different hands. All of those hands gave me compliments like "Eh, I've had worse" and "Wow, a whole half an orgasm, you could eventually rock my world."

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Well I have slept with a lot of people don't know if I can recall them all.

As a child I shared a bed with my sister until we moved to a bigger apartment. I have been camping with family member and we have shared a tent does that count? Don't even get me started with Dorm rooms and other such nonsense like corporate retreats and of course marriage and raising the kids (they are forever getting into bed with Mom and Dad for every scary moment).

All together I could not even hazard a guess, I have slept with too many people that's all I know.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
My kids think I sleep with my arms extended out in push up position hovering over mom with my head turned about 180 degrees staring at the door with my eyes wide open frozen like a statue ( if I freeze they wont see me).

At least that is what I hope they think, its either that or the teenager thinks mom really likes the dick. Doesn't anybody knock anymore (living in stereo)

Doesn't Any One Knock Any More - YouTube

Reactions: Toadstool