Jelqing against the curve question

angelomuffy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So, I've seen the term "against the curve" being thrown around a lot, and I'm curious as to how effective this method is in "fixing" an undesirable curve.

For some background info, I've literally just started PE a few days ago, got my second session in today. I find that an overhand OK grip works well for me, still fine tuning to see if I am jelqing correctly. However I would like to help straighten my downward curve as my wife has made remarks that it can hurt her in some positions. It's nothing dramatic, but I feel like straight or even a slight upward curve would do wonders for us.

So, with that said, how do I jelq against the curve while ALSO using an overhand grip if my curve is downwards?

Second question (not the main topic) would be with my ligs. Looking straight down my penis comes straight out of my body, but at an angle to the left. Would this be an issue with my ligs that I can correct with stretching to the right?

Thanks again for all the help and any personal advice or success stories are appreciated!

Thedorkykid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would just follow your beginner routine,its second day man give it some time.Just that routine will help with both curve but make sure to focus on proper form because inproper form can be dangerous.Keep in mind if it doesnt work, you'll be conditioned to do really effective techniques.
Be safe read as much as you can and good luck angelomuffy

angelomuffy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I would just follow your beginner routine,its second day man give it some time.Just that routine will help with both curve but make sure to focus on proper form because inproper form can be dangerous.Keep in mind if it doesnt work, you'll be conditioned to do really effective techniques.
Be safe read as much as you can and good luck angelomuffy

Solid advice. The only reason I ask is because I have found that jelqing straight down between my legs is very easy for me to get a good grip, but if this is the opposite of "against the curve" I wouldn't want to hinder my goal of fixing the curve itself.

I'm doing JP's 90 day but starting off with less strokes and stretching to ease my way into it, I suppose after 3 months I'll look into more straightening techniques assuming I don't see the curve becoming worse beforehand.

Thedorkykid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow thats tricky I would try maybe jelqing in a different position (standing, sitting,lying down).mix and match positions and grips so you dont have to jelq downward.

I doubt if done safely and correctlly it will become worse but thats a good idea.

Thedorkykid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kegaling helps with erection angle maybe that could help with your wifes pains, just a theory.

angelomuffy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Kegaling helps with erection angle maybe that could help with your wifes pains, just a theory.

Not so sure it would decrease the pain as the angle that gives her the pain is in the downward curve itself, it comes out of my body relatively straight and then curves slowly down, which gives her a little pain whenever she is facing me during sex.

I also jelq in the shower (makes it easier to warm up and cool down as well as with clean up) so I'm going to have to figure a way to position my hands that enables me to jelq either straight out or upwards. Only time will tell if anything is being changed.