Any rumors on this new LG hanger?

Drake777

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
3. I performed pumping 30% of the time when I got tired of hanging, a rotational technique.
4. Currently I do pumping and hanging with the LG Hanger, my new goal is 10" L x 7" G.

I know the keys to success is why I am helping others do the same.

I completely agree with the rotational technique you are talking. So far this has worked great for me. Thanks for sharing

What is this rotational technique you both mention? As much as I would LOVE to gain girth, won't working on girth ensure that you will outgrow your LG quickly, especially newbies?

What about the worry of creating cross bonds in the collagenous tissues as Bib mentions? Any merit to that?

remyxmas87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey so recently i just got the LG hanger ,, im gonna give it a try. Just wondering. what kind of tape do you use to cover your gland or your pee hole..

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey so recently i just got the LG hanger ,, im gonna give it a try. Just wondering. what kind of tape do you use to cover your gland or your pee hole..

When you ordered we asked for your measurements and to tell us if you were circumcised or un-circumcised.
We send guys who are circumcised the blue Tender Tape, and if uncircumcised we send you the Nexcare waterproof rubber tape. Although you can use either of them, it's really a matter of preference.

wanktank

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Would the Hanger be effective as my only length work? And if I have a bathmate will the pump effect my custom sleeve?