The Passionate Wife

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
Okay Gang...sorry for the delay but here are the answers to the latest personality quiz...

2. Independent Unconventional Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you. Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

5. Professional Pragmatic Self Assured

You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon. Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.

On the money and a little bit of six.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
One year ago....

A link and a mention, and a sweet, little black cat happened to show up at the gym. Though, at the time, this cat wore the face of a woman with a sensual pair of lips. Anyone remember the picture?

About a month after, I became involved on the forum here, and I ran across this great post, full of wisdom and insight, by this very same person. I remember thinking they were a long time member, just from the professional and knowledgeable way they carried themselves, even in written word. Honestly, I was a little intimidated. Funny thought, looking back now.

I was just figuring out what reps were, and I sent one. It was a great post, and well deserving I thought. Imagine my surprise when this member sent me a PM thanking me, because they had just figured out what reps were too.

One of the first people I met here. Turned out she is one of the kindest, most intelligent and caring persons I have known, on or off-line.

Congratulations TPW, on your one year gym-iversarie. Thanks for being here, and giving everything that you do.
:hug:

Reactions: burtybasset

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:yahoo: Congrats on your :first: gym-iversarie TPW!!! :yahoo:

:thanks:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Dragon, and the Gladiator...

View attachment 59055
3. Introspective Sensitive Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

View attachment 59059
7. Analytical Trustworthy Self Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others. Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.

Song was Happy by Pharrell. :becky:

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
2. Independent Unconventional Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you. Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

9. Dynamic Active Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong commitment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you. What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

For the song I got "Wild Thing".

You are WILD! You know exactly what you want from life, and that is to enjoy it. You were meant to travel the world, exploring new places abd meeting new people! While you're at it, don't forget to listen to "Wild Thing" by The Troggs, it's YOUR song!

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
TPW's Passionate Thought of the Day:

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
~ Henry Ward Beecher

father's day.jpg

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
One year ago....

A link and a mention, and a sweet, little black cat happened to show up at the gym. Though, at the time, this cat wore the face of a woman with a sensual pair of lips. Anyone remember the picture?

About a month after, I became involved on the forum here, and I ran across this great post, full of wisdom and insight, by this very same person. I remember thinking they were a long time member, just from the professional and knowledgeable way they carried themselves, even in written word. Honestly, I was a little intimidated. Funny thought, looking back now.

I was just figuring out what reps were, and I sent one. It was a great post, and well deserving I thought. Imagine my surprise when this member sent me a PM thanking me, because they had just figured out what reps were too.

One of the first people I met here. Turned out she is one of the kindest, most intelligent and caring persons I have known, on or off-line.

Congratulations TPW, on your one year gym-iversarie. Thanks for being here, and giving everything that you do.
:hug:

So W4I...are you purposely trying to make me cry? :cry_smile:

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words. I cannot believe it has already been a year since I curiously followed a link on my blog and found myself here. (what is that saying about cats and curiosity? ;))

And it seems, like many members here, I too, have made tremendous gains as well. Okay, so maybe not in inches but certainly in friendships, awareness and enjoyment. And more than a few giggles thrown if for good measure! :D

So thank you again, Foxy. Truly.:hug:

Last edited:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
:yahoo: Congrats on your :first: gym-iversarie TPW!!! :yahoo:

:thanks:

Awww...thank so very much MrB8!! :high5: :a025:

Looking4more

Reaction score
TPW's Passionate Thought of the Day:

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
~ Henry Ward Beecher

So very true!
It has made such a difference in our kids lives. We were just discussing this yesterday.

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well considering today is Father's Day; I thought this would be a fun quiz for you fellas to take...whether you are a dad now or plan on being one in the future. Be sure to post your answers! :D

WHICH MOVIE DAD ARE YOU?

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
[h=4]Your Results[/h]Daniel loves his children and so do you. He will do anything for them. Your personality reflects Daniel's in that you try very hard to be a friend to your children, while still maintaining your parental ground. You try to keep up with the times, and will often use humor to explain or to discipline. Sometimes you use humor to cover up in situations where you are unsure what to do. This can send the wrong message to your kids. Be careful not to try too hard to be buddies, and remember that children are very impressionable.Your love of life and your ability to relate to your kids (within certain boundaries!) is an endearing quality, and will make you one of the more popular dads with your child's peers.

Man I thought this was going to give me a cool movie dad, who is Daniel??? I was hoping for Bruce Willis in Die Hard or Liam Neeson in Taken.

Great quiz idea though TPW!

Looking4more

Reaction score
[h=3][/h]

[h=4]Your Results[/h]Daniel loves his children and so do you. He will do anything for them. Your personality reflects Daniel's in that you try very hard to be a friend to your children, while still maintaining your parental ground. You try to keep up with the times, and will often use humor to explain or to discipline. Sometimes you use humor to cover up in situations where you are unsure what to do. This can send the wrong message to your kids. Be careful not to try too hard to be buddies, and remember that children are very impressionable.Your love of life and your ability to relate to your kids (within certain boundaries!) is an endearing quality, and will make you one of the more popular dads with your child's peers.This quiz is for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. All content here, including advice from doctors and other health professionals, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.

Who the heck is Daniel?

burtybasset

Reaction score
Ha ha that's exactly what I thought!

Looking4more

Reaction score
Yeah Burty, I wanted Liam Neeson as well.

MrB8

Well Done !
Reaction score
Daniel loves his children and so do you. He will do anything for them. Your personality reflects Daniel's in that you try very hard to be a friend to your children, while still maintaining your parental ground. You try to keep up with the times, and will often use humor to explain or to discipline. Sometimes you use humor to cover up in situations where you are unsure what to do. This can send the wrong message to your kids. Be careful not to try too hard to be buddies, and remember that children are very impressionable.Your love of life and your ability to relate to your kids (within certain boundaries!) is an endearing quality, and will make you one of the more popular dads with your child's peers.

Me three, who is Daniel! :becky:

The only TV Daniel I know is Dr. Jackson from StarGate! :eek:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm...although he sounds like a great dad, I have absolutely no idea which movie dad is named "Daniel".

Well, that wasn't a very good quiz now was it? Let's try this one instead, shall we? :D

WHAT MOVIE DAD ARE YOU?

Looking4more

Reaction score
Me three, who is Daniel! :becky:

The only TV Daniel I know is Dr. Jackson from StarGate! :eek:

That's the only Daniel I know of as well. Maybe Daniel is our imaginary friend that we haven't met yet.

Looking4more

Reaction score
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]YOU ARE DARTH VADER![/FONT]
WHILE YOU MAY BE METAPHORICALLY ENCASED IN SINISTER BLACK ARMOR, INSIDE YOU ARE SECRETLY VULNERABLE AND SENSITIVE.

Imagine that!

At least I know who Vader is.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

MrB8

Well Done !
Reaction score
You are Gru from the Despicable Me movies!

You may be a former Evil Villain Extraordinaire, but the love of your children has transformed you into a big softie.

burtybasset

Reaction score
Yes!!!

Darth Vader - I am your father :)

WHILE YOU MAY BE METAPHORICALLY ENCASED IN SINISTER BLACK ARMOR, INSIDE YOU ARE SECRETLY VULNERABLE AND SENSITIVE.

Now this quiz is more like :biggrin1:

Last edited: