The beat goes on

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
O.K. Time for me to enter this thread.

Our government IS trying to repeal the 2nd amendment.
It DOES want guns out of the hands of private citizens.
Not that our government will use our police or military to come to your
door to confiscate your weapons, because there would be an uprising
of the population that would result in carnage on both sides, i.e. those trying to take away our weapons and the people resisting.

No...The "World Powers" already have an agenda. They know that our soldiers and police wouldn't shoot their own people, that they would refuse and possibly join them in revolt, so the "Powers" have already made plans for the UN to do the dirty work.
If our government can succeed in overturning the 2nd, amendment, the UN would be called in to enforce this.

Yes, I belong to the NRA, yes I do own several guns, yes I know to use them.
Yes, I keep fully loaded guns in my home within easy reach. No, I do not have a dog.
Yes I do have cats that don't growl or bark but go hide. My wife died so I only have one set of ears now.
I live on the side of a mountain with no close neighbors so I will whatever is necessary to protect myself. And, if people try to come take my guns away, there will be 3 people missing. Myself and the the 2 that come here.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
The second amendment was written with colonial militias in mind. EVERY MAN HAD TO OWN A GUN.

By the way Jon Pop, if I come to visit you on your mountain, I'll bring my 12 gauge shotgun along just in case.

THANK GOD MY GOOD EYE IS MY RIGHT ONE AND I AM RIGHT HANDED. I HAVE A COUPLE OF PHOSPHOROUS SHELLS LEFT. THEY'RE REALLY COOOOOOL. :cool:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it not funny that we look at our constitution and pick out parts that we say was written for another time? Man has always killed his fellow man if he was so inclined; a gun just makes it neater than a molotov cocktail being thrown! ( or running them over with a car, making your own homemade bomb, using an knife or axe, or even a Thanksgiving sale at Wal Mart where people get trampled to death)

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh my God! I hit the reload button and my dick pics popped up. What the fuck???

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I knock on your door, I'll throw my hat in before I try to enter. You will recognize my booming voice:

"Don't shoot, Pop! DON'T SHOOT! It's "goin!'"

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How could any American not know the police and military are not our personal body guards.

As said repeatedly WE are in charge of our own protection. AND we have laws written on paper and on the spilled blood of our citizens who fight for them.

Sane people obey. Insane people do not.
Therefore I'm a sane person with guns because the paper says I can have them and use them in certain ways. If I have to shoot someone I guaranty I'll have to flip my insane switch on to do it but I know it's in me if triggered by an insane person threatening me or my people.

If we the people could STOP this " mind your own business" crap and pay attention and do something when we see or hear something wrong I think a lot of the mental illness killings could be thwarted. The kid in CA's own parents were scared of him. Told LE yet they paid and let him room with others. Put us all in danger.
He planned for years. He had no business living unsupervised.

The 12 year old girls planned for months. Where is the oversight. Where are the parents. There are red flags. You know it when you see it. We can not turn our heads.

Guns for me yes. Due to civilization changes I feel mental Welness exams are a must.
No ammo sales or supplies to make ammo from the manufacturing level on up without finger print system.
We keep the right but we lost the easy access fast food drive thru access to it.

Reactions: somebodyelse

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ps Jon pop can I reserve a spot in your bunker? I'm a great guest! Xo

JonPop

Reaction score
Aw yes Landi. But, I don't have a bunker. I am not paranoid, but I will defend myself.

So, you are saying that it is the guns? That we should give up a PORTION of our 2nd. amendment rights? You think that they won't chip away at those RIGHTS until they have total control?
Yes, this all harks back to people are so consumed with electronics, TV, and individual space now that we don't even speak to our neighbors, much less know them.
We aren't flies on the wall to be able to overhear all of the crazy things that are out there. But I do agree, that if by chance something is heard of a crazy or threatening nature, it should be brought to the attention of someone.

Meanwhile, the 2nd amendment was put into place for a specific reason. Lets not infringe upon it in any way.
Parents need to do a better job, and those 12 year old girls, by the way, used a knife.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JP cut into that mountain. Nothing paranoid about making the most of what you have available :)

No guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Insane: what I am saying is violence by knife guns whatever by the insane; these kids and adults are planning this stuff. Online researching. Posting online. I'm not perfect but let's say these kids are from good functioning households. Don't you think the parents family or schools can recognize red flags. Don't the parents wonder what their kids are doing online for hours at a time. Aren't those parents on their kids social media accounts watching. If not, why not?

I have a responsibility to the public to raise and maintain a mentally and physically healthy child. I must confront the oddities I see. I can not toss the kid to society and blind myself.

When I was growing up everyone watched out for everyone else. If I was somewhere I shouldn't be I got narked on. If an adult saw me smoking they walked up to me took my smokes and said tell your mom before I do.

Nowadays all you hear is mind your business. None of my business. Well fuck you I say. I'll be up in your sh*t if your sh*t is breaking one of my countries laws or you are a risk to my life or that of other people.

How dare someone tell me not to be concerned when thousands put their life on the line every day for my freedom based on our laws. It's my right!

2nd amendment. Honestly I have not read it in ages. I'll read it tonight. I just feel IMO that our country has changed. Our population and structure has changed. But you are right. Give in a little each decade you end up losing it all at some point.

What to do :-(

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Send me the gps coordinates and I'm fine with guns. I'll bring mine and plenty of batteries for my other equipment ;)

JonPop

Reaction score
A bunker is nothing these days. A drone strike would wipe out all your hard work in a heart beep.

What to do?
Just continue to be your sweet self Landi, stay as safe as you can, try to have a happy, full life. This is all any of us can do.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jon Pop: Can you change your location on the profile to "side of a mountain" Now that I know you are on a side of a mountain my entire idea of you has change lol I picture this striking military man with a buzz cut, shaven most of the time, wearing a tshirt with a round neck, jeans that are straight legged looking out on the land. He hears something like a crack of a branch and doesn't look. He already knows that is it. Never jumpy just calm cool and collective.

Don't change my mind. Shhhhh lol

JonPop

Reaction score
You have the jeans and tee shirt right. But, I have my hair back in a pony tail and have a stash and tee. And yes, I am very aware of my surroundings.
I am a Vietnam veteran after all.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow you don't listen at all! lol So you would actually fit in quite nicely in my neck of the woods.

Okay at least tell me, it is a well trimmed stash and tee?

sorry hijacked this thread lol

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
Alpha males don't listen to women. Jpop's so alpha

JonPop

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, Landi. Yes it is well groomed and always kept very clean.
Never know who might just want to sneak a kiss. :cool:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, Landi. Yes it is well groomed and always kept very clean.
Never know who might just want to sneak a kiss. :cool:

:hug:

sssssteve

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hahaha... "the police or military will not shoot at us" I guess you dont pay attention to recruiting trends (they recruit non-citizens and even convicted felons) or occurrences of LE shooting innocent and even unarmed people for no justifiable reason or no reason at all.

and I also assume that you forgot that their agenda involves chipping away at the 4th Amendment as well. a blatant example is TSA searches/scans as well as the "sweep" (legally read as warrantless searches) for the Boston bomber. the one pic that pissed me off was the one of the shitbag cop pointing his rifle at an unarmed totally non-confrontational bystander.

the 13ers are penetrating all social, legal, economic, and political echelons. this means that there are going to be just as many/MORE people fucked up in the head that hide behind a gun, uniform, and/or a badge.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Everyone play & post nice, please respect that each may have an opinion.
If you tired of this thread, quit clicking on it.