jelqing injury- ejaculation not normal?

7satish7

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I sustained a jelqing injiury about 5 weeks ago and have let my penis rest for 4 weeks by applying heat to it aswell. During the past week, I've found it easily to get an erection but the EQ is like 105/110% which at first I thought was good; ive masturbated 3 times in the past week. However, when I ejaculate it doesnt shoot out like before, instead it sort of drips out and I get an uncomfortable feeling around the bladder area. Ive also noticed that my penis stays cold for a long while if it isnt properly insulated, for example if im sitting on the sofa and the heater isnt on its as cold as ice! Does anyone know how to stop the cum dribbling? And how to improve blood flow in the penis so it stays warm? I've heard about ginkgo biloba but not too sure if it really does the job. Thanks im advance..

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Are you doing kegels/reverse kegels?

7satish7

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey yeah im doing kegels to improve the blod flow, and also reverse kegels occasionally

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I sustained a jelqing injiury about 5 weeks ago and have let my penis rest for 4 weeks by applying heat to it aswell. During the past week, I've found it easily to get an erection but the EQ is like 105/110% which at first I thought was good; ive masturbated 3 times in the past week. However, when I ejaculate it doesnt shoot out like before, instead it sort of drips out and I get an uncomfortable feeling around the bladder area. Ive also noticed that my penis stays cold for a long while if it isnt properly insulated, for example if im sitting on the sofa and the heater isnt on its as cold as ice! Does anyone know how to stop the cum dribbling? And how to improve blood flow in the penis so it stays warm? I've heard about ginkgo biloba but not too sure if it really does the job. Thanks im advance..

I don't get how some beginners get an injury from jelqing. It is the safest of all the PE exercises. Go easy on your penis. Learn how to do the exercises by using the correct form, pressure and intensity.

If you want to recover quicky take a hot shower and focus the shower head on your penis.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Last edited:

7satish7

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got the injury from over training. Do you recommend that I just keep applying heat to the penis then? and also the shower head on the penis?

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Heat application aids in recovery, I recommend that you warmup for ten minutes three times a day for as long as it takes until you fully recover. :) Good luck! :)

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
You need to do regular kegels more often. Be sure to do reverse kegels to keep things balanced.