Hit plateau/need advise on exercises

lightshaft

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi

I started doing PE end of July last year. I have gained steadily for about 5-6 months, but lost motivation due to smaller gains and not feeling the exercises I know of were helping further. I will NEVER start using devices, so decided to take a break.

I have always enjoyed doing exercises, and felt that most of all my penis was more healthy and in better shape (for instance harder erections, and better flaccid state). I started off with 5,9 inch of length (which is ok) and increased to 6,5 inch. Gains have not been massive, but this increase have meant a lot to me. Girth has been harder to achieve, ant I only incrased 0,2 inch (starting point 4,92 inch.)

Length has been increasing steadily, and I felt i could perhaps increase more by continuing with exercises like "double stretch" and "between the cheeks", but since I struggled specifically with girth, I took a break altogether and need input before committng time to exercises on a general basis again. Especially on girth.

3 questions first on length:

- Is it likely to assume the achieved length is the max I can achieve by doing exercises without devices, or will well-performed stretches help to increase further in length?
- Altough I never measured flaccid size, it seems I improved highly there. Can stretches lead to improved flaccid length, without increasing in length erected?
- i don't understand the training logic about more stretch exercises leading to gains, or even length circuits? It's much easier to understand this to apply to girth, comparing to normal muscle training...

Questions on training girth:

My typical work out looks like this 2-3 times a week:

- warm up, shower: 10 months while performing JAI strethces or Kegels
- length: warm up exercise (50x Pendulum Strech or 10X round the clock)
- Internal stretch x5
- Double stretch x5
- btween the cheeks: 4-5x

- 1-5 minutes of normal jelqing
- flaccid bend x 5 or squeeze x5 as "girth warm up"
- ULI x 5 + Kegels
- Jelqing ULi . 90-100% erect x 5

The girth exercises are really "heavy" (to use a work out term) and that's why I don't do more of them. I din't want to overtrain.

I must be doing something wrong as I don't increase much in girth? Should I jelq longer/differently. I kind of assumed I would progress from normal jelqing to advanced techniques like ULI, so that's why I don't jelq very long in general (+ very time consuming)

All help, ideas and comments are highly appreciated!

thanks a ton

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your experiences sound very similar to mine, and many others I have read about for that matter. Your gains so far are actually pretty darn good, and having them slow down after the "newbie" gains is very common. This is the time where your dedication and patience will be tested.

Just stick with it, stay consistent, and believe that the gains will come. Don't switch up too often either, give what your doing a chance to work, especially where girth is concerned. Sometimes it takes months of staying with a particular routine to see results.

I have gained good length by regular stretches alone, only adding in bundles later on. And yes, PE in general will help increase flaccid size, with or without erect gains. The logic is similar, force applied over time creates results. Girth is internal pressure creating expansion, length is external force creating elongation.

The girth routine does seem a little heavy, but your PIs and fatigue will tell the real story. If those are good, just proceed slowly, carefully, and adjust accordingly.

The best thing to overcome a plateau is to just keep pushing through, and make small changes if what you are doing doesn't work. Keep going until you find what works, and then stick with it. Starting a log if you haven't already could be beneficial as well.

Keep it up lightshaft, you can do it!

Last edited:

lightshaft

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank you so much for the encouragement and the input. I will be persistent then ;)

Any thoughts on alternative girth routine as you wondered if it was to heavy and gains haven't been that good as length gains? How much normal jelqing is recommened within a work out session for girth if you are not a new beginner anymore?

btw, is it easier to gain in length than in girth?