Kickinthelog!

Skinny_Rattler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome when your doing your normal stretches are doing a 30sec hold ind each direction?

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
To be honest I vary it up quite a lot, I tend to do 30 second holds at the start of a stretch session because I am only loosening up at this stage, but then by the end I can hold anywhere between 1-2 minutes. My dick is like elastic at this stage from the bundled stretches, it is like a piece of putty for me to stretch as much as I want haha.

Awesome when your doing your normal stretches are doing a 30sec hold ind each direction?

HammerTime89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gained another 1/8 inch for sure, measured myself several times last night after getting an initial measurement of 7.875 a day or two ago. Woohoo!

Rest day today :D
I measure at the end of this rest week and im pretty sure I've gained a lil bit since my last measurement. It'll put me at around 7.875, can't let you have all the fun. Any girth changes since clamping?

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha cool, hopefully you see those gains too :D
I have only been clamping a few weeks now, but the expansion during it is incredible. I am not going to measure girth until long periods from now on, every 3 months I think. Unless there is a noticeable gain (i.e. 1/4 inch), I am not even going to think about it. I don't like getting my hopes up haha.

I measure at the end of this rest week and im pretty sure I've gained a lil bit since my last measurement. It'll put me at around 7.875, can't let you have all the fun. Any girth changes since clamping?

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 X 10 minutes clamping. 1 X 15 minutes clamping. 45 minutes squeezes. 35 minutes bundled stretches. (An unintentional big session today).

16.5 hours in the phallosan.

Hours this Week: 50.5 hours.

Total hours since start (approx): 2238.5 hours.

Last edited:

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, think I might have sold myself short on my last measurements by not measuring with a 100% erection. Measured tonight while edging and it poked up to 8 inches... I will wait another few weeks until it securely hits it however to claim it, but it definitely is on the horizon, it was around 1/16 away from 8 inches tonight haha :D

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tug tug! Like a tug boat?? Tie it to a tug boat? Tug tug!

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay I will do haha. Just need my damn girth to play catch up :D

Once you reach your length goal tackle your girth goal like a quarterback. Wait, do quarterbacks tackle? Why do they call them quarterbacks anyway? They look nothing like a quarter on their backs.

:bolt:

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep up the good work! The gains seem like they are definitely coming up :)

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Golf1094 :) Yeh, I am being consistent and luckily the gains are still remaining consistent. I will keep on doing what I am doing so, seems to be working :D

Keep up the good work! The gains seem like they are definitely coming up :)

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
1 X 18 minutes clamp.

This morning was by far my longest clamping session in one go, it felt good, I am getting used to keeping my dick hard throughout the clamping session. I have to say it is by far my favourite form of PE at the moment, just feels so good, my EQ has improved too :D

14.5 hours in the phallosan.

Hours this Week: 81 hours.

Total hours since start (approx): 2269 hours.

Last edited: