Hyaluronic Acid Injections for MORE GIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
​​I have ​​​​​been injecting hyaluronic acid from a horse supplement into my penis for added girth and it works with no side effects so far. I've added 10 CCs into my shaft at specific areas and 2.5 CCs into the ridge of my head. I plan to inject more into my head later on.

This supplement is just hyaluronic acid, saline, and zinc citrate, so it's nothing special but very cheap and it will work. I use a very clean safety practices and have some medical experience. I draw in the HA with an 18g needle, inject with a 4mm long 31g needle, clean and wipe the area with alcohol, ice the injection site. I do no more than 0.2 CCs per area and move on so there isn't a lump of HA. When I do get lumps it's not a big deal, but they're painful. You just massage them down for a few minutes and give them time and they'll even out after a day or two.

It does work like nothing I've ever experienced BUT IT HURTS.... I'm shoving a needle in my penis under sensitive nerves. It's not supposed to feel good. But an ice pack for a few hours and some lidocaine cream and the inflammation dies down. Then it's healed after a day or two and the HA evens out by the third.

I chose HA because it's temporary lasting only 6-18 months and less risky than other fillers. It won't solidify or have to be removed it will just get absorbed by the body. And it's so cheap... This supplement only cost me $25 for 30ml.

So why am I doing this? Well, I'm a little crazy
crazy... But I had an idea to inject with HA, get bigger, keep PE'ing, and retain some gains when it wears off. Before I started injecting I was over 9.25" by 6.4" and my girth is well over that now. I'm working on keeping some of those girth gains and developing a mushroom head after weeks of injections.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well like you said you are a bit crazy .

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat......I guess!

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why did your path lead you to this?

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I find it a bit bemusing to hear of a well-endowed guy engaging in freaky dick procedures... to push his endowment on step further.

watersnake left you a nice question to answer. Perhaps you can contemplate it for a while before you answer. It's a very good question. So if I rephrase it: what is it in your life right now that is making you feel the need to take such drastic (and painful) measures? Is it insecurity, idleness, or desire to punish yourself? Is it in protest against 'society', desire to fill an emotional vacuum, or a way to cope with whatever life's thrown your way recently? You are the only one who can shed light on this.

I half-suspect you wrote this post to try to seek validation for your new "enterprise". Were you trying to get our approval? Lord knows you are already so massive, it's mind-numbing the very idea you think you need bigger. But if this latest foray into penile torture is indeed the result of relationship woes or an unmet emotional need, then I am sorry to see you navigate these troubled murky waters. I wish you all the support you can get, be it family-wise, through friends and peers, or even through a one-on-one interaction with a therapist. Just talking to someone about what troubles you most does already half the job of clearing the mind and changing the perspective.

I wish you could really turn this around and listen to your heart. Best of luck, whatever you do.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
Why did your path lead you to this?
I have been thinking about this for a couple of years and finally found a way to do it and wanted to try it out.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
I find it a bit bemusing to hear of a well-endowed guy engaging in freaky dick procedures... to push his endowment on step further.

watersnake left you a nice question to answer. Perhaps you can contemplate it for a while before you answer. It's a very good question. So if I rephrase it: what is it in your life right now that is making you feel the need to take such drastic (and painful) measures? Is it insecurity, idleness, or desire to punish yourself? Is it in protest against 'society', desire to fill an emotional vacuum, or a way to cope with whatever life's thrown your way recently? You are the only one who can shed light on this.

I half-suspect you wrote this post to try to seek validation for your new "enterprise". Were you trying to get our approval? Lord knows you are already so massive, it's mind-numbing the very idea you think you need bigger. But if this latest foray into penile torture is indeed the result of relationship woes or an unmet emotional need, then I am sorry to see you navigate these troubled murky waters. I wish you all the support you can get, be it family-wise, through friends and peers, or even through a one-on-one interaction with a therapist. Just talking to someone about what troubles you most does already half the job of clearing the mind and changing the perspective.

I wish you could really turn this around and listen to your heart. Best of luck, whatever you do.
I was well endowed when I hit my PE goals 15 years ago. Now, I'm just having fun with it.

I'm not answering the paragraph where you attempt to psychoanalyze me to make yourself feel better. You're not going to figure me out or label me that easily. I've been PE'ing for my own amusement for close to 20 years now and I don't need anyone to tell me what to do with my dick. I just do not care. I don't need approval, I do this for me.

Not that you would understand, but after you've been PE'ing a while and you hit your goals it's hard to bring up certain areas and fix lagging parts. This filler fixed that instantly.

Reactions: BigO and Dreadsteed

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE isn’t always about insecurity or coping. And don’t fool yourself into thinking that hitting a certain size will make you magically stop wanting to PE ;) Plenty of men are big enough to physically get the job done, yet still regularly partake in PE. Sometimes the process and results alone are satisfying forms of making progress towards improving one’s own body-image.

This said, just reading about the needles makes my own Johnson ache! Hyaluronic Acid is used in several procedures for humans, including osteoarthritis of the knees, thinning of vaginal walls, and for cataracts treatment - and is considered safe and bio-environmentally neutral. I would still put it on the extreme side, and be worried about poking a needle all around my unit/injecting into the wrong tissues. Definitely something your average person shouldn’t try without the medical experience. Since you are going ahead with it regardless, it would be interesting to see if you think it is worth the effort for the time it stays in the body before needing to be reapplied, considering how small the injections need to be. And how your PE results change from it.

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE isn’t always about insecurity or coping. And don’t fool yourself into thinking that hitting a certain size will make you magically stop wanting to PE ;) Plenty of men are big enough to physically get the job done, yet still regularly partake in PE. Sometimes the process and results alone are satisfying forms of making progress towards improving one’s own body-image.
Maybe. It could be about enjoying the "process" I guess... but as you said it, where does it stop? It requires a minimum boundary to know when to call something bordering on unhealthy, and just back away from a bad idea. There was also a book circulating in the discussions a few months back called "Manhood impossible". Chapter 3 talks about folks partaking in the pegym and some other unnamed forum. Anyway, the main insights I took away from it were quite enlightening. One thing he discusses is that a desire to "fix" one's body image... and trying to do this via PE is not necessarily the best approach. Kind of a crutch, really, when the most direct effective way would be to mentally re-assess the self-perceived dysmorphia.[/QUOTE]

This said, just reading about the needles makes my own Johnson ache! Hyaluronic Acid is used in several procedures for humans, including osteoarthritis of the knees, thinning of vaginal walls, and for cataracts treatment - and is considered safe and bio-environmentally neutral. I would still put it on the extreme side, and be worried about poking a needle all around my unit/injecting into the wrong tissues. Definitely something your average person shouldn’t try without the medical experience. Since you are going ahead with it regardless, it would be interesting to see if you think it is worth the effort for the time it stays in the body before needing to be reapplied, considering how small the injections need to be. And how your PE results change from it.
Hearing about the procedure again is making my head swim... but I recall hearing of some similar procedure that had been going rampant in a small country from the South Pacific, perhaps Borneo or a similar little-known tropical island. Young to middle aged men were increasingly getting it done at alarming rates... and it turns out that a social science study managed to find a high correlation between these men and their levels of social and personal fulfillment. A lot of them were unemployed, had little hope for acquiring education or other improvements that could lead to a more rewarding life. Anyway, not saying the OP is in that category, but I do suspect that taking such drastic measures is a sign of something important that is missing or of an imbalance. And I know this is true because I've been in low tides before, and that is when coping mechanisms can catch us at our most vulnerable states.

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was well endowed when I hit my PE goals 15 years ago. Now, I'm just having fun with it.

I'm not answering the paragraph where you attempt to psychoanalyze me to make yourself feel better. You're not going to figure me out or label me that easily. I've been PE'ing for my own amusement for close to 20 years now and I don't need anyone to tell me what to do with my dick. I just do not care. I don't need approval, I do this for me.

Not that you would understand, but after you've been PE'ing a while and you hit your goals it's hard to bring up certain areas and fix lagging parts. This filler fixed that instantly.

Hey man, no need to get defensive. Not a personal attack on you at all... believe it or not, my intention was one of support. I sensed someone treading in a dangerous place, and offered another perspective. Now free to you to take it or leave it. ;) I would never dream of telling what to do with your private parts, I mean, how is that even possible?

But I will say this: there are common threads among many PE practitioners, and emotional suffering can be one of them. It is one thing to engage in simple PE rituals just for the hell of it. And then it is another to hear of alarming accounts like the one you described. From my own personal history, I know I've been guilty of very questionable behavior countless times. And the culprit was most often than not a troubled psyche. When I wasn't right psychologically, it led me to take some of the worst decisions that ended up backfiring. I'm not saying this is you right now... just that it pays to remember that the state of your psyche and how you act in the world are inextricably linked. One leads to the other and vice versa.

By all means, keep doing this procedure if you get a kick out of it. Only, ask yourself whether you are pushing past pain for the sake of achieving a statistic or if you are truly feeling rewarded from the activity itself.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is chemical PE. Every time someone gets serious with needles and/or roids it turns into an argument as of such.

Reactions: BigO

twistedmasticator

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
>inb4 you're insecure
>inb4 don't try this you aren't a doctor
>inb4 you'll die. Not here to be discouraged, unless you cite actual papers and not a 'professional opinion'

"This supplement is just hyaluronic acid, saline, and zinc citrate, so it's nothing special but very cheap and it will work. I use a very clean safety practices and have some medical experience."​
Is the HA cross-linked? What are the ratios of you mixture? How do you know the HA is sterile? (I have a 10g bag of powder sitting in my kitchen). Why use zinc citrate? Would you consider adding collagen peptides into your mixture.

"TI draw in the HA with an 18g needle, inject with a 4mm long 31g needle, clean and wipe the area with alcohol, ice the injection site."​
I read that the needle injection is supposed to enter somewhere inbetween Dartos Fascia and Buck's Fasica. The region called the "Areolar Tissue". If you look at a cross-section of a penis that region looks awlfully difficult to inject into. How do you mitigate concerns over injecting your erectile tissue or your veins? Do you worry about getting Air Embolism?

"do no more than 0.2 CCs per area and move on so there isn't a lump of HA."​
Once again, I'll ask but in a slightly different way: Are you injecting into the skin, flat, or elastic tissue between the two? I have a derma pen, which has adjustable pressure to go virtually as deep as I want, I feel a lot more comfortable if it was the skin as it's much more hardy to bacteria, whereas a large bacterial load under the skin can cause cysts.

Question for medical professionals: What are the pros and cons of using iodine for disinfectant?

"It does work like nothing I've ever experienced BUT IT HURTS.... I'm shoving a needle in my penis under sensitive nerves. It's not supposed to feel good. But an ice pack for a few hours and some lidocaine cream and the inflammation dies down. Then it's healed after a day or two and the HA evens out by the third."​
Did you take anti-inflammatory drugs?

"I chose HA because it's temporary lasting only 6-18 months and less risky than other fillers. It won't solidify or have to be removed it will just get absorbed by the body. And it's so cheap... This supplement only cost me $25 for 30ml."​
Did you take into account the properties of the fillers? as I said earlier, fillers have to be "cross-linked" to be useful, I've heard. Another point: is the HA sterile? Do you have to have to sterilize it yourself? Would you know a sure-fire way of sterilising a mixture of HA powder from a mylar bag mixed with Saline? Every professional I have talked to says there is no surefire way of clinical sterilisation of a injectable with consumer-grade equipment.

To part my own wisdom onto this thread:
https://www.phalloboards.info/forum...154193-did-on-myself-pmma-linnea-safe-30.html -
"Hi i’m new here
im a médical student from France and i had a penoplasty on myself (i Know do it and know the technique) with hyaluronic acid but i want a permanent filler
i brought from brazil 30ml of linnea safe 30% it will come in 6 days, i’ll start with 10ml and put 10ml every 2month, do you think this product is safe for enlargement penis ? No risk of allergic or necrosis ? And it does not matter if actually i have hyaluronic acid residual in my penis ?

and about the technique of injection is it the same as with hyaluronic acid filler ( in retrograde injection with a cannula in the plane between the superficial and deep layer of the penis ?)

thanks for your answers.. because these informations are very important for me I'm afraid of losing my penis lol, this product and pmma is not avalaible here in Europe so its very difficult to have these informations"​

https://www.phalloboards.info/forum...injection-pmma-injection-too-superficial.html -
"Hello, what is the risk if pmma is injected too superficially, between the superficial layer and the skin? people have already had the case here? Are there more pain or inflammatory reactions? and if this happens advise you to wait or remove the pmma surgically ?
I asked this because i think the pmma was injected too superficially because the skin is stuck and no longer slips, red and i have pain in these places..."​
&
"I performed the gesture 5 days ago, I have no infection (I still take my antibiotics and I disinfect well with new dressings) and the point has closed on the other hand I have a doubt about the injection plan on the left side I have no very pronounced pain but when I touch this place it's unpleasant, a pain rated at 2/10 but very bearable I have not yet had a report to know if during it is painful on the other hand I see the molding of the pmma on the left side as if it were just under the skin which is thin at this level and which is stuck because there are some irregularities, this may be an indicator on the injection plane which is maybe bad on this side? the skin is red and dry because I can not stop touching it too, indeed I try to know if the pmma is just below the skin and I try to peel this one off the pmma but impossible. so I have no idea about the injection plan and the future and the risks of an injection too shallow and if that would leave me after-effects. because the inflammation phenomena for me would be temporary since our own collagen will take over and our collagen in contact with the skin does not create inflammation unless I am mistaken"​

I am going to purchase fillers and try out my ampule pen next week. I'll keep you all updated.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone who buys HA online and attempts to self administer is playing Russian Roulette with your penis! First of all if the product is purchased online it's not likely from the United States, and you have no idea what's in it. Secondly self injecting is very risky!!! Do an online search and see how many guys have ended up in a hospital emergency room with a extremely swollen and disfigured penis that's infected. The photos should be a deterrent for anyone contemplating doing this on your own!

There are no short cuts to penis enlargement. I highly recommend PE exercises to maximize your potential natural gains before you consider any type of filler or surgical procedure!

Last edited:

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone who buys HA online and attempts to self administer is playing Russian Roulette with your penis! First of all if the product is purchased online it's not likely from the United States, and you have no idea what's in it. Secondly self injecting is very risky!!! Do an online search and see how many guys have ended up in a hospital emergency room with a extremely swollen and disfigured penis that's infected. The photos should be a deterrent for anyone contemplating doing this on your own!

There are no short cuts to penis enlargement. I highly recommend PE exercises to maximize your potential natural gains before you consider any type of filler or surgical procedure!

Could not agree more with this. Come on, guys... keep them bloody needles away from the peen!!

And yet, I don't think it'll deter the OP in the least, as he is likely to go on with this self-harming procedure nonetheless. Let's just hope it doesn't end up as something of a terrible infection requiring immediate medical attention like you said, or worse irreversible necrosis... :eek:

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel that it's his body/penis and he has the right to push the boundaries if he so chooses. He is exercising caution and besides there are a lot of men who self inject for erection reasons. I personally would not attempt it mostly due to fear of scarring and penile curvature.

Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
It's been about 3 weeks and there have been no ill effects or infections. I did lose some girth as the filler wore off. Probably because this was only 1% and non crosslinked. However, I have kept about 1/8" in my head and shaft. So close to 6.5" girth on a bad day. I have some left to inject again then I'm going to order cross linked vials.

​​​​​​My plans moving forward are to inject once a week with smaller amounts of crosslinked HA, continue my pumping routine, and see how things go.

​​​​

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel that it's his body/penis and he has the right to push the boundaries if he so chooses. He is exercising caution and besides there are a lot of men who self inject for erection reasons. I personally would not attempt it mostly due to fear of scarring and penile curvature.

You make a good point, people do risky things that put their lives at risk all the time. If you want to base jump off a cliff, nobody will stop you. If you want to race a motorcycle at 200 mph at the Isle of Man nobody is going to prevent you from doing that either. Guys do all kinds of stupid things that are extremely dangerous. I just had a friend who literally dropped dead at 54 years of age. He was someone who injected and consumed large quantities of anabolic steroids and other drugs. He was a professional bodybuilder. I once asked him if he was fearful of an early death because of his drug use, he laughed it off and said "at least they will have to dig a big hole".

I know the PE Gym changed it's name to "Biohacker". That term has a broad definition, but seems to me The Great Divider epitomizes the definition of "Biohacker".

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Once again, Marlon LGHanger laid the case perfectly. I could not have phrased it better.

As another member once said: risk is risk (is risk). TheGreatDivider has given us a heads up in his OP, acknowledging his idea was "a little crazy". His latest post indicates that he plans to carry his plan through to the end. He knows it's not a very commendable idea for others to emulate... and yet the title of his thread reads like a spam penis enlargement advert (to lure others into doing the same?). That he wants to risk his health and that of his 'swollen member' is his own concern. But to lure vulnerable or confused folks down this rabbit hole... that gets me a little riled up.

To the folks reading this thread in the hopes of achieving quick gains, either because you tried manual PE and it did not produce the gains you were hoping for or because you want to maximize gains whatever the method, please heed the word of caution other members and myself have expressed. You need to contemplate what is on offer here: a very high risk procedure in exchange for possible gains (which may be modest at best). Ask yourselves where the risks-rewards ratio is leaning towards... you'll need to decide if you are willing to go to hospital if something goes wrong. And in these crazy times where hospital staff are already swamped to the hilt, that medical intervention might need to be postponed... until it is too late for your cock. Think thrice before embarking down this path.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys, I never said "Hey try this!" This is my cock and my experiment. I'm approaching 20yrs of PE and wanted to try something different. That's all.

Stop spamming my thread with how stupid you think I am and how much you hate what I'm doing. This isn't about you. I'm not reading your posts and I don't care what you have to say.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Please don't take concern for something it isn't! Would you rather people not give a sh*t about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.