Caverject

Claude Speed

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Chemical Penis Enlargement: Creating My Own Caverject Injections

I would like to make my own caverject but i got a few questions if there are others who make their own , from where do you got research grade pge-1 powder ? I've tried googling and come across alibaba.com , there are a lot of sellers but how do you know which one is legit ? For what to look for in a legit seller ? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
This seems to be in the area of snake oil or crystals.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My apologies, I did not put any effort into this topic initially.

Having looked around and found that Caverject does seem efficacious for ED, I see that the question is indeed valid. However, I still question the idea of making and injecting your own, especially with items bought of alibaba.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
If you have training in drug formulations development and sterile fill manufacturing and have access to the proper GLP-rated lab equipment and GMP-rated sterile fill equipment and fill/finish suite, that's a start. You then need to source GMP manufactured drug active, excipients and injectors with validated batch records. This all takes expertise beyond many experienced compounding pharmacists. Without all this, making your own injectable is highly risky, bordering on reckless.

Jukeboxhero

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wait.. so this dude is actually talking doing his own.. like.. Penis injections? Like.. with a needle? No, no, no, DUDE.. seriously.. DO NOT do that!! I wouldn't even want a professional injecting something into my penis, let alone trying to do something like that myself. That's the stuff of nightmares. Stick to the normal, healthier options that may take more time, but still have proven results and are much safer (if you take it slow)

Reactions: southernprince

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
If you are hoping to increase penis size by having a prolonged erection might I point you to my edging for pe thread.

mrfat

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I remember buying pge-1 from research chemical/peptide sites back in the day. Using an insulin syringe to inject in your dick was not fun. Took quite a bit of force to penetrate the tunica and if you didn't it burned like a mofo. I did see good results but injecting 5 days a week was not fun and I quit after 8 weeks. The pressure inside was very intense and nothing else seems to rival it but clamping comes kinda close. Just maintaining a prolonged erection will provide the same effect or results even if using PDE5 inhibitors.

kenj1947

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My apologies, I did not put any effort into this topic initially.

Having looked around and found that Caverject does seem efficacious for ED, I see that the question is indeed valid. However, I still question the idea of making and injecting your own, especially with items bought of alibaba.

I had business reasons to visit a couple of Alibaba "industrial production" facilities in and around Shanghai. They were third-rate. I don't trust ANYTHING associated with Communist China. I try to buy from other sources.

Claude Speed

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
What would you recommend as an good source for either PGE-1 or Sildenafil either Tadalafil powder ?

Biggerbetter-1991

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I remember buying pge-1 from research chemical/peptide sites back in the day. Using an insulin syringe to inject in your dick was not fun. Took quite a bit of force to penetrate the tunica and if you didn't it burned like a mofo. I did see good results but injecting 5 days a week was not fun and I quit after 8 weeks. The pressure inside was very intense and nothing else seems to rival it but clamping comes kinda close. Just maintaining a prolonged erection will provide the same effect or results even if using PDE5 inhibitors.

Hi bro... Just wondering where do you buy your caverject or trimix or pge 1 from. As hard to get hold of. What websites are there exactly? Thanks

Biggerbetter-1991

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score

Very interested from which websites did you buy it from. Would you care to share will like buy too... If it easy and legit. Thanks

LuisFernandez

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Caverject is extremely expensive and unusable for PE. You'll want to get a monomix of Alprostadil. Instead of making your own why don't you tell your doctor that you have ED. He'll prescribe pills. Then tell him they don't work and he'll prescribe Alrpostradil. Stay away from Trimix, tell him you're scared of Peyronies and Phentolamine is what causes it. PGE-1 is way safer.

Then find a compounding pharmacy that can get you the Alprostadil monomix. I get mine for like 150 for 60 days.