Losing Weight Increasing NBPEL

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anyone have any examples of losing weight and increasing nbpel? I've got about an inch and a half fat pad, I need to lose about 35 -45 pounds. I've begun exercising and dieting again just looking for examples. Thanks!

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about the opposite?

I use to have virtually no fat pad. Indeed, I always just used EL rather than BPEL or NBPEL because I would just measure, But since the onset of the global pandemic I have gained about 8 kg, and now see a big difference between my BPEL and NBPEL.... well, maybe not that big, but almost a half inch, where before there was none.

Diet Dr Pepper

Well Done !
Reaction score
That's a pretty significant change! I know since I've gained some weight a lot has went to my fat pad and stomach. I would love to get it down to a half an inch only.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
From Oct 2019 to Dec 2021, I have gone from ~197 to 160.5, thats 36.5 lbs. Didn't measure fat pad, however most states of flaccid appear plumper, a tad longer.
Penis's being like they are, mine can appear almost as small as it ever has ever seemed.

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to have a big fat pad back in high school. I didn’t think to measure mine either but I want to say it was about 2 to 2.5 inches thick. Getting my overall body fat % down to 10% eventually sucked down the fat pad to maybe <1/4th to 1/8th of an inch depending on subcutaneous water retention. The extra hidden length does uncover. But the most notable improvement was how vascular and detailed it got. Before it looked more puffy and smoothed over, now when I have good EQ the veins are very pronounced from the base all the way to my glans and you can kind of see more of the internal ridges (more notably on the underside), and it looks much more impressive this way to me.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Losing fat will have a threefold benefit:

·Shrinkage of the suprapubic fat layer exposing more length at the base

·Smaller overall body proportions making the penis appear larger by comparison

·The activities normally associated with fat loss boosts EQ which further aids size gains

Reactions: Dreadsteed

Diet Dr Pepper

Well Done !
Reaction score
Dangler- that's a great weightloss!
Dreadsteed- that's amazing, I'd love to get mine down to half an inch or less. I struggle with diet so much though I lose motivation and gain it.
Big Al- those are great points. I need to excersize more to benefit blood flow for PE and general health.

Reactions: Big Al

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Following some of my fav bodybuilders and bodybuilding pages on instagram always helped me with motivation personally. Waking up and spending 30 minutes before leaving for the gym watching proper forms of the lifts I'm going to do that day, or seeing nutrition breakdowns can be good motivation and gets me into the mindset I need to be in to train. Do you already have a set diet plan for weight loss? Also do you have a kitchen scale for weighing your food? Getting one of those and learning how to read nutrition labels would be my no. 1 tip for dieting.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
In addition to helping with weight control, good nutrition, itself, will go a long way toward better EQ and performance. I have more energy and stamina at 54 than I did at 46, which is how old I was when I cut my carb intake down considerably. I was always around 175 lb at that time but am now around 160 with more muscle and have much higher performance. I'll admit that learning PE has helped with EQ but I'm certain that my more nutritious diet plays a very big role. When I ate a typical diet that included the familiar carbs I was pretty sluggish despite being a continuous athlete. The point is... Losing the weight is great but make the goal of proper nutrition to be healthy and to feel healthy.