Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Courtesy of Ultimate Male Enhancement

Here's a list of some bodyweight and calisthenic exercises below which can be used in lieu of weight training exercises. These are good for alternative training as well as for those times you may not have access to free weights.

Having a fit overall body is the best way to maximize your sexual health. Overall muscle strength and physical stamina are key to a great sex life! Following are bodyweight only exercises you can do, most without any special equipment. Plus, you can do most of them almost anywhere, which makes them perfect for busy schedules.

As always, be sure to get clearance from your medical professional before starting any new exercise routine.

Abdominal Draw Ins

Abdominal Draw Ins-01.jpg
Air Bikes

Air Bikes-01.jpg
Bench Dips
Bench Dips-01.jpg
Body Leg Lifts
Body Leg Lifts-01.jpg
Calf Raises
Calf raises-01.jpg

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great list, Al!

Also, these moves can be done at tempo, which is an excellent way to build muscle without access to heavy stuff. Most people resort to high-rep movements without considering the benefits of slow-rep movements, instead.

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Great list, Al!

Also, these moves can be done at tempo, which is an excellent way to build muscle without access to heavy stuff. Most people resort to high-rep movements without considering the benefits of slow-rep movements, instead.

Thanks!

Something learned with age and experience: good form will allow you to get more out of your training while preserving your joints, and you'll be able to train well into advanced age, too.

Some of the above exercises are also the domain of the extremely advanced. I've been training for almost 35 years, and I have yet to be able to perform a full 1 armed chin or a Tiger Bend Press Up :)

Last edited:

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed! Literally over 90% of my moves are at slow tempo, with each rep taking no less than 4 seconds to complete. It keeps my form in check and the stress off connective tissue, with the benefit of keeping the heart rate up just enough for fat burning while building muscle.

Last edited:
Reactions: akaTrex and Big Al

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The above describes much of my current training in that most of the movements used are moderately paced.