I can't get full erection after ONS

ScottN

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm 23 years old, and I never had issue with ED, I had small issue with PE (I used to take priligy).
After ONS (month ago) with girl, I can't get full erection. It's like 70% hard and I lost libido

I don't know why, I used to have a hard rock erection with a little stimulation. Now I need to spend 15 minutes to even get 50% hard, and I lost it fast.

Tomorrow I'm doing a blood test (testosterone, cortisol and prolactin), also I'm working out and doing cardio.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ok so numerous issues can cause this .
A hormone issue ( be sure to get the actual number on the test) .
Mental issues (not my area).
Pelvic floor issues which a physio with a special interest in pelvic floor would deal with .
An injury to the actual penis which is the area of a uro .

Reactions: ScottN

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Got guilt? Be true to yourself in examining this one. Good luck in your search.

ScottN

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Ok so numerous issues can cause this .
A hormone issue ( be sure to get the actual number on the test) .
Mental issues (not my area).
Pelvic floor issues which a physio with a special interest in pelvic floor would deal with .
An injury to the actual penis which is the area of a uro .

I don't think I have any injury. Although I have recently started doing more lumbar exercises.
I hope this is temporary and nothing serious.

Got guilt? Be true to yourself in examining this one. Good luck in your search.

I honestly don't feel any guilt. Not my first time although I was stressed.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
That may be worth looking at, your stress in life.
Stuff happening at work, of like in finances, outstanding legal probs, other disturbances existing in your life or in your head. Look around see if there are any 'concerns' haunting about.

Here we try to help you, help yourself,
Glad to share stuff, good bad, and in between. :becky:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you had no issues before the ONS, but had problems during and after- what you describe sounds like performance anxiety. In your case, the anxiety has carried over to the extentwhere you now view sex or activities requiring erections as stressful instead of enjoyable.

Does the above sound accurate?

ScottN

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
If you had no issues before the ONS, but had problems during and after- what you describe sounds like performance anxiety. In your case, the anxiety has carried over to the extentwhere you now view sex or activities requiring erections as stressful instead of enjoyable.

Does the above sound accurate?

I think that may be the cause. Although would there be the same problem with masturbation?

@edit

I got my test results, prolactin and cortisol are elevated 4x. Time to visit doctor

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I think that may be the cause. Although would there be the same problem with masturbation?

Your situation appears to be standard performance anxiety, and it's very common. The mistake many make in dealing with this issue is avoiding accepting that the issue is a psychogenic one.

If there was no problem prior to the ONS, unless you hurt yourself during the encounter then there's no physical cause. It stands to reason you're experiencing issues with getting erect because what was once a pleasant and unencumbered experience is now tainted by performance concerns.

Last edited:

ScottN

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Your situation appears to be standard performance anxiety, and it's very common. The mistake many make in dealing with this issue is avoiding accepting that the issue is a psychogenic one.

If there was no problem prior to the ONS, unless you hurt yourself during the encounter then there's no physical cause. It stands to reason you're experiencing issues with getting erect because what was once a pleasant and unencumbered experience is now tainted by performance concerns.

What should I do in this case?
Visit psychologist?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
What should I do in this case?
Visit psychologist?

If you have a trusted sexual partner, you can benefit from attempting exposure therapy. This is where you initially engage in activities which don't elicit anxiety, and as time progresses and you regain your confidence you attempt to partake in those activities which had previously elicited anxiety.

If you're not sexually active, engaging in stamina based training where you employ emotional visualizations can help.

If the above doesn't help you, then professional counseling would be recommended.