Banana.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I think of a banana, it seems to be huge compared to a penis, and something you'd wnat to have. But from memory of holding a banana they seem to fill your hand less than my penis.

So my question is, what would you guys say the girth of a banana is? Or better yet does anyone have a measurement? I would measure one myself just I don't have any bananas in at the moment.

Sorry for the idiocy of this question it's jsut something that makes me curious as to what my goals actually are.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Laughing!
If I had a banana handy, I'd measure it. But I don't, sorry!

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This question is so stupid but I really want to know. Just sat here laughing at how stupid some of the things I wonder are. Lol.

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just measured the 2 bananas at my house and they are 7 inches long by just over 5 inches in girth and 6 3/4 inches by 4 3/4th... i need more bananas, i eat one every day for breakfast, good way to start the day..

Pirate

Reaction score
I have to admit that now I'm curious.

NeverEnuff

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I think of a banana, it seems to be huge compared to a penis, and something you'd wnat to have. But from memory of holding a banana they seem to fill your hand less than my penis.

Whoa there Sloppy, don't be putting your penis in my hand, I believe your memory is flawed and downright wrong, try recollecting using your own hand it might be easier, unless you have no hands then I sincerely apoligize and wonder how the hell you do this PE thing.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whoa there Sloppy, don't be putting your penis in my hand, I believe your memory is flawed and downright wrong, try recollecting using your own hand it might be easier, unless you have no hands then I sincerely apoligize and wonder how the hell you do this PE thing.

I 2nd that.

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it was a typo, come on.. Ill buy more bananas tomorrow and get some more measurements if its still needed..

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score

HAHAHA to this.

But really? only 5"? They GOTTA be more than that?

I have the same girth as a banana? COOOOOL!!!:common001::yahoo:

Gonna keep it up then!!!:training1:

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i took it right in the middle of 2 bananas and they were both around 5, i was amazed to cause i thought they would be bigger to, i guess the angle we look down at makes the girth seem smaller then it is..

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
ok, I trust you, I just ATE a banana and it looked way bigger, but with the piston I woke up with this morning, I bet its true.

Think I will go measure, a banana, that is!

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let me know what u get with those bananas, the bananas i have are chiquita

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
update on the bananas.. got some new ones today, all of them are between 5 and 5.5 inches in girth in the middle. the longest one was 10 inches and the shortest was 8 inches..

Pirate

Reaction score
Okay. Now I know way too much about bananas.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's a minutely valuable piece of knowledge which I'm glad I now know. It's still one of the most stupid things you could possibly want to know.