stretch gains and blood flow

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My BPSFL is 6.1, However when I measured my BPEL this morning when it was very hard, it was 5.9.

Am I correct in assuming that if their was more blood flow in my penis (NO) then my BPEL would have been 6.1 or more?

So stretching exercises stretch the penis for more blood flow to run through it therefore making it bigger and harder. I think I'm beginning to understand how this logic works. So I've decided to stretch everyday and jelq every other day.

What do you think?

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Slank: I like to see people thinking about the clues their penis is giving them :) In any instance, we're not sure about the BPEL/BPFSL ration at this point, but there may be some indication of what your suggesting. You can find out more info here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory/73-penis-smooth-muscle-theory-4.html#post6142

Either way, stretching everyday wouldn't help. For one, you never want to PE everyday (at least until you're very advanced). For two, you'd want to focus on jelqing more, not stretching (according to the theory). Y

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After reading the theory I think you are correct. My BPSFL is longer than my BPEL, and my EQ is 7.5. Therefore I need to focus on the SM, to increase EQ and let it catch up with the tunica. And then balance it out again, each time checking the ration and EQ. Because at one point my EQ was a 10 and it reduced and I think I understand why after reading the theory.

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Question. So what about all the guys who are hanging and weights etc. Are they doing enough hours of jelqing to catch up too?

newPEguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
SM = smooth muscle? EQ = erec quality? BPSFL = Stretched flacid length?

okay here for the question, what is wrong with stretching and jelqing every day? It is what the newbie routine suggested

Last edited:

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Every other day is better to condition the penis and give it time to heal/rest.

newPEguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ahhh, should we expand the PE acronyms/vocabulary, adding all the short forms such as SM EQ SFL in? just an idea

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
ahhh, should we expand the PE acronyms/vocabulary, adding all the short forms such as SM EQ SFL in? just an idea

Thank you for the tip. They're added :)

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
SM = smooth muscle? EQ = erec quality? BPSFL = Stretched flacid length?

okay here for the question, what is wrong with stretching and jelqing every day? It is what the newbie routine suggested

New: It's a lot like exercising at the gym - would you hit your biceps day after day without any rest? Nope, or they would get sore and nearly unusable. The penis reacts the same way, which makes sense since it's half muscle.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Exactly :)

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I currently employ a one day off one day on routine. Thinking about changing it to 3 days on 1 off or 5 - 2 respectively. Not sure.

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Slank: I like to see people thinking about the clues their penis is giving them :) In any instance, we're not sure about the BPEL/BPFSL ration at this point, but there may be some indication of what your suggesting. You can find out more info here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory/73-penis-smooth-muscle-theory-4.html#post6142

Either way, stretching everyday wouldn't help. For one, you never want to PE everyday (at least until you're very advanced). For two, you'd want to focus on jelqing more, not stretching (according to the theory). Y

I think the Tunica is his limiting factor and he should doing more length based exercises .... because the difference between his BPEL and BPSFL is only .2 ....

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My BPSFL is 6.1, However when I measured my BPEL this morning when it was very hard, it was 5.9.

Am I correct in assuming that if their was more blood flow in my penis (NO) then my BPEL would have been 6.1 or more?

So stretching exercises stretch the penis for more blood flow to run through it therefore making it bigger and harder. I think I'm beginning to understand how this logic works. So I've decided to stretch everyday and jelq every other day.

What do you think?

Wow old thread.. I am now 6.75 BPEL on a good day.