Sorness After ejaculation.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i did One week of Wet jelqs ( 150 ) and erect kegeling with no ejaculation for about 8 days. On my down days- Saturday and Sunday- this saturday i did 100 erect kegels and edged a tiny bit, then i decided i should clean my pipes and ejaculated. Felt good.
After i became flaccid my penis was as long as my plump soft flaccid but much more skinny and ridgid with the head being larger. Plus it was pretty sore. more sore then any PE session. Why is this? because i havnt ejacuated for 8 days? why would it be more painfull( sore) then PE? is this anegative PI?
any advice?
I had some erection that night in bed i still feel a tad bit sore this morning.
Should i stop PE? i havnt been doing anything really intense.
Magnus.

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
You could just have an overworked PC. Why would you hold back from ejaculating for 8 days? I hope you're not doing it on account of that Chinese study on testosterone and ejaculation.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i hold it back thinking it would benift healing after my PE session.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
seems my penis gets sore after ejaculation really easy.
I wonder why?
i mean if i was to jelq and kegel and then edge and then ejaculate.. i would be preatty sore in my penis.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine gets sore after edging, but only lasts for an hour or two. But yeah, the longer I delay orgasm (from edging or too many days without it) the greater soreness I experience. I know I edged once for 3 hours after abstaining for 9 days and although the orgasm was INSANE, my penis felt like someone ran it over with a freight train. I think it's normal and shouldn't last too long. If it lasts for HOURS or DAYS, you might be gripping too hard when you jerk off.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmm i had a very light grip, and did 200 erect kegels. and maybe 5 mins of edging.. thats what caused soreness..
seems rather strange to me.
but i trust you guys.
I think i should continue PE.
Should i ejaculate every 2nd day? or something similar?

I just noticed the underside of my penis is brown/bruised maybe its supposed to be like that i dunno

I just masturbated again , i figured many men masturbate and PE and have sex on weekends so i figured it shouldnt really effect me.
It dosnt seen to be as sore.
But the underside of my penis and testicles are Brown. testicles are Dark brown and bruised is this bad?

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
You can ejaculate when you wish, and especially to conclude an edging session.

The genitals are usually more pigmented than the rest of the body, so unless you've noticed a sudden change in color you shouldn't be concerned.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes they are much darker in color along the CS and testicles. Is this worthy of a DR'?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
yes they are much darker in color along the CS and testicles. Is this worthy of a DR'?

Are you noticing a change or have they always been that shade? Unless you've noticed a weird change you probably have nothing to worry about.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its much darker , but i notice when i jelq, i have foreskin from my testicles and up my shaft a bit that gets caught in the forming of my hands on at the base of my penis. so when i slide up my penis some foreskin comes along with it.
i cant get around it
i think that it is bruised from this? possibly.. my skin is much darker there where this foreskin is.
Should i worry Big Al? to me this a weird change somewhat.
does bruising = damage? i feel no pain, i have no turtling.

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
its much darker , but i notice when i jelq, i have foreskin from my testicles and up my shaft a bit that gets caught in the forming of my hands on at the base of my penis. so when i slide up my penis some foreskin comes along with it.
i cant get around it
i think that it is bruised from this? possibly.. my skin is much darker there where this foreskin is.
Should i worry Big Al? to me this a weird change somewhat.
does bruising = damage? i feel no pain, i have no turtling.

Discoloration is not common but it isn't unheard of in PE circles but it usually occurs from strenuous PE and from clamping. It can be the result of bruising or a hemosiderin buildup. Why don't you try taking a break from PE for a few days to see what happens.

If there's no associated pain or ED you're very likely OK.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Are you taking a lot of aspirin? And do you notice bruising on your arms and legs as well?

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
no asprin. And do i bruise easy no? when i look at my penis now it looks like i rubed on it for 150 wet jelqs, kinda redish, i dont know if i would classify it as discoloration as,.. its permanent. It seems like the sking may be agitated from the fricking on PE?

kingpole

Reaction score
no asprin. And do i bruise easy no? when i look at my penis now it looks like i rubed on it for 150 wet jelqs, kinda redish, i dont know if i would classify it as discoloration as,.. its permanent. It seems like the sking may be agitated from the fricking on PE?

Either your dick is to big for your OK grip or you need to use a lube while jelqing and jelq half as many reps.

magnusb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok i will due as you say.
and no my dick isnt to thick , i mean.. my fingers connect but i start very far down at the base of my penis where foreskin resides it seems that it gets kinda clamped in my grip to about half way up my penis... i tried to avoid it but i cant get around it. no turtling really, sometimes my flaccid is a bit smaller and ridgid, but i have turtled before and i havnt had any shrunked penis since i have jelqed, god damn last night i woke up with a friken hard on, it was amazing, thats why i dont want to stop doing this. But like i said i have pretty bad medical anxiety.. i had to go on paxil for a year. And i bless you guys for having patience with me. Right now my penis is still getting used to jelqing, so i figure it might be a bit bruised or redish/brown. plus today was my first day i truly did JonPops beginner, so the first time i did Stretching and V-jelqs, i hope i did v-jelqs right,... lol my fingers were sore as hell. Can i ask if i was to hurt my ligaments from stretching where would i feel pain.. where are they located.
Thanks you very much.
Magnus B

kingpole

Reaction score
For anxiety drink green tea or take green tea supplments. the amino acid theanine has a calming effect an anti anxiety effect if you will. Green tea is the highest natural source of theanine on earth.