College Dorm

TheTinMan7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi everyone, so i'm in a college dorm and i share a room and the bathrooms are all shared. I've been trying to do a quicker routine (this one: 10-Minutes – Warm Up, Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches), 10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes), kegeling throughout the day, This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.) I got the routine from a post from PESG who got really great results with this as a beginner, i would link it but something's messed up with my controls) I also edge afterwards for a few minutes.Anyway, I've been doing the routine in the shower and its been alright so far, I just get the feeling that people are gonna start suspecting somethings up with me taking such long showers. Anyone have any ideas on where else I could do the routine?Also, on a side note, is it normal to feel a slight tingle sensation after edging as the blood leaves the dick? Its happened twice so far. Maybe I'm overdoing it with the edging..

Klaxton

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If any one asks just say it's relaxing or you just like having really long showers.

aBone2pick

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone, so i'm in a college dorm and i share a room and the bathrooms are all shared. I've been trying to do a quicker routine (this one: 10-Minutes – Warm Up, Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches), 10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes), kegeling throughout the day, This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.) I got the routine from a post from PESG who got really great results with this as a beginner, i would link it but something's messed up with my controls) I also edge afterwards for a few minutes.Anyway, I've been doing the routine in the shower and its been alright so far, I just get the feeling that people are gonna start suspecting somethings up with me taking such long showers. Anyone have any ideas on where else I could do the routine?Also, on a side note, is it normal to feel a slight tingle sensation after edging as the blood leaves the dick? Its happened twice so far. Maybe I'm overdoing it with the edging..

Ha, college dorm and you are asking where to do it? Whip it out whenever you want and have at it.

TheTinMan7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
nah, i know if i do that im gonna get flack for it. theres always those dudes that need to hate on others and im just gonna get small penis jokes thrown at me.

BIGinPA

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
A few ideas: take your shower really early or late at night when no one's around. Learn your roommate's schedule and do PE when he's in class. Find a bathroom in a secluded part of campus (library bathrooms work good for this) and do your routine in there. If your roommate walks in on you doing PE just say you were masturbating (not uncommon in dorm rooms). Or come clean to your roommate about PE and just do it when you want.

Last edited:

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You are way too insecure and even a bit paranoid. Work on that before your dick. I did PE in the hall showers when no one else was in there. I would also sing in the showers. Who cares what you do when no one can see you?

GrowStrong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
alot of people wank in the showers, they are going to assume your wanking when taking a shower if your in there for a noticable amount of tme. but alot of guys do it. in college it would just be abit of banter if somebody says anything.

TheTinMan7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
You are way too insecure and even a bit paranoid. Work on that before your dick. I did PE in the hall showers when no one else was in there. I would also sing in the showers. Who cares what you do when no one can see you?
i didnt say it was the end of the world to do a shower routine, it would just be easier if i could find a better alternative. I appreciate the suggestions BiginPa.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do jelqing and stretching in bed at night next to my sleeping wife.

toyotajon93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I say do you exercises and walk around the floor with that pumped look. That will shut em up. Hell talk to your roommate and show him the difference it makes before and after workouts. What are your stats? Id strut around after an intensr workout if I was you.

KevaKinslow

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
In my opinion if you start with light stretching and ease into it, then yes it shouldn't be a problem ( some will disagree ).
Hello. You always need to do sports. In a college dorm, you also need to do sports. And you must always learn. to see the best writing service, for example, it proposes the dissertation help. This site will help with studying in the college.