The best warmup! (Idea)

theaftazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so, I have this thing called a paraffin machine.
Basically, its a little tub that you put a block of solidified wax in and it heats it back to its gooey, liquid state.
It can also get as hot as you want and you can re-use the wax when your done with it.
You can hold your balls out of the way and stick you whole penis in it then take it out for a few minutes.
If it starts to get cold you can just stick it back in also!
When you are done with your warmup you can simply remove it from the base of the penis or pull all the wax off by grabbing it from the head of the penis.
There are also scented wax blocks and blocks with aloe and vitamin e that are good for skin and smell good too!
In addition to all this, you can get your whole penis involved easily with no chance of sperm loss.
It can also be used for a "warm-down" (if you do this with your PE).

The only problem is getting your hands on a paraffin machine, you can generally re-use the wax and scrape it back into the tub when you are done but the machine itself is usually 50-200 dollars.
The good thing is it lasts pretty much forever and you will almost never need to buy a new one unless you actually break it.

Seems like the best warm-up to me, eh?
Any opinions?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Umm, yeah. So..You coat your dick with hot wax? How about sticking a wick in your pee hole, light it and sing happy birthday to yourself?
You have actually tried this? Will I never cease to be amazed. (jP

theaftazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well you can control the temperature.
But lmao.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Umm, yeah. So..You coat your dick with hot wax? How about sticking a wick in your pee hole, light it and sing happy birthday to yourself?

:bangin::laugh::zonked::rofl:

Oh, my stomach!! JP, you are a PISSER!!. Oh, sh*t! I can't stop laughing.

Seriously, I would recommend a hot wrap of some kind, reheated with hot water for 15 to 20 minutes. Much cheaper, and much better!!

SuperSize

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

LMAO!!! I just pictured this in my head and cracked up laughing to myself!! :lol::rofl::rofl:

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so, I have this thing called a paraffin machine.
Basically, its a little tub that you put a block of solidified wax in and it heats it back to its gooey, liquid state.
It can also get as hot as you want and you can re-use the wax when your done with it.
You can hold your balls out of the way and stick you whole penis in it then take it out for a few minutes.
If it starts to get cold you can just stick it back in also!
When you are done with your warmup you can simply remove it from the base of the penis or pull all the wax off by grabbing it from the head of the penis.
There are also scented wax blocks and blocks with aloe and vitamin e that are good for skin and smell good too!
In addition to all this, you can get your whole penis involved easily with no chance of sperm loss.
It can also be used for a "warm-down" (if you do this with your PE).

The only problem is getting your hands on a paraffin machine, you can generally re-use the wax and scrape it back into the tub when you are done but the machine itself is usually 50-200 dollars.
The good thing is it lasts pretty much forever and you will almost never need to buy a new one unless you actually break it.

Seems like the best warm-up to me, eh?
Any opinions?

Okay!!! So I'll run out and get one right now!!! NOT

SuperSize

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I think the rice sock is the best idea. I'd prefer manual heating up than a machine with hot wax. Just thinking of dipping my penis in hot wax makes me cringe. Besides, the rice sock in my opinion is more effective in many ways.

-No mess at all - the wax you need to clean off and I bet that its not fun to get rid of liquid wax
-Instant heat and reuseable - Just heat the rice sock over and over again to your heart's content. The machine I am going to assume you need to wait for it to warm up.
-CHEAP! A sock and some rice is very wallet friendly compared to a machine. You say that you can re-use the wax but you eventually need to replace it which I bet isn't that cheap.
-Hideable! The reason why I like the rice sock also is that I can hide it. I don't tell my family that I PE so I just put the rice sock in my drawer and when I do carry it around I just say that my back hurts or something like that. (I have actually tried it just to see if my lame excuse works and it actually does! haha) I don't know if you are open about PE but you can't hide a machine. If someone finds you with it what are you going to say?

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a really stupid question...but is the rice in the sock steamed first or is it the dry kernel that goes in the microwave? Thanks!

SuperSize

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You take the rice as it is - UNCOOKED. Just put it into the sock, make a knot at the end, and then microwave. If it was cooked first, then it would be all sticky and messy and you wouldn't want that. The uncooked rice will retain its solid form and contain heat which is what you are looking for.

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You take the rice as it is - UNCOOKED. Just put it into the sock, make a knot at the end, and then microwave. If it was cooked first, then it would be all sticky and messy and you wouldn't want that. The uncooked rice will retain its solid form and contain heat which is what you are looking for.

Do you change rice every time you warm up?

SuperSize

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't because the rice doesn't seem to go bad or smell when I use it over and over again. I change it like maybe every month just to for the sake of keeping my rice sock fresh. If I changed rice everytime I warmed up, I would have no food left for myself. And especially now, with the rising price of rice, I need my food.