Hey need a response...

wannagrowbig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey mates im going to an operation tomorow so wont be here for about week or two...its about this pilonidal sinus...so i couldnt sit also for like 2 weeks but after that i will continue PE...just wondering if this will affect my gains at later point.When this finishes i will continue doing my routine as before...tnx for any reply

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey mates im going to an operation tomorow so wont be here for about week or two...its about this pilonidal sinus...so i couldnt sit also for like 2 weeks but after that i will continue PE...just wondering if this will affect my gains at later point.When this finishes i will continue doing my routine as before...tnx for any reply

Honestly, and from one man to another, your penis will still be there afterward. Get through what you need to FIRST, then worry about PE, and gains. If you made permanent gains, they'll still be there.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery wannagrowbig. Let us know how things went, as soon as you can. (jP

wannagrowbig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JP will let you all now as soon as I can. Now im going to sleep and the surgery is in the morning. Thanks for support.

wannagrowbig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to tell you that all went goof im in hospital on laptop hehe.In monday im home on house care thats when i also start PE again. I will be hanging on forum this all weekend since Im here and dont have anything to do.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey WGB glad to hear everything went well, heal up quickly. And I agree, anything you've gained thus far will be waitin' for you, when your ready to hit again. Keep us all aprised everything.