is my routine really helping me gain sum lenght

frankie310

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
well i been doing this routine for about 4 days, 1st thing i do is warm up my penis for 2 mins then strech my penis then after that i jelq about 50 times, i heard u get good results by doing this method becuase i heard about this berly 3 days ago and heard good things about it too. i just want to increase my size of my penis in flaccid and erect mode and i want to increase my size about 1 in a half inches in flaccid mode and 1 inch in erect mode can any 1 give me sum good advice of this

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Warm up for 10 minutes. One of the most important things to fast gains is longer warm ups.

Last edited:

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First off, let me be the first to welcome you to the gym. While I couldn't care one way or the other, most of the members of this gym will be a lot more helpful if you use proper punctuation and grammar.

Is your routine helping you gain? Dunno. It's something you'll have to find out yourself as you keep doing it. Personally I would recommend a bit more, even for a beginner. Most members tend to agree that a good long heat up (at least 10 minutes) is crucial for gains. Have you looked at JonPop's 90 day newbie routine? If not it is an excellent starting point for someone who doesn't know what they're doing (like I was when I started). It can be found here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html