Supplement To Aid Gains Advice Needed

Travis_Bickle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Having done research on this site I have found that L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba seem to be the best supplements for aiding PE and Hardness of erections. However I have low platlets in my blood and I have read that both L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba lower platlets. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other supplements to help aid growth and hardness as it is not safe for me to take either?

Travis_Bickle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, from personal experience what supplements would you say is best for growth and improving erections?

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The best two to supplement your PE are probably L-Arginine and L-Lysine. Toss in some Zinc and a multivitamin.

Travis_Bickle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
L'Arginine is out of the question due to me having low platlets in my blood and I already take Zinc and multivitmins.

Pretty1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man, look at PESG world of supplements very good, there is a product called vimax out there which has alot of supplements mixed in it, none of which or l argenine, unlike you with low blood platelets aregine gives my acid reflex for some reason in my chest. Vimax is known as a "penis enlargemen" pill, dont know if it really works without the use of p.e, but i DO know that it DOES WORK WITH THE USEAGE OF P.E!!!!

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man, look at PESG world of supplements very good, there is a product called vimax out there which has alot of supplements mixed in it, none of which or l argenine, unlike you with low blood platelets aregine gives my acid reflex for some reason in my chest. Vimax is known as a "penis enlargemen" pill, dont know if it really works without the use of p.e, but i DO know that it DOES WORK WITH THE USEAGE OF P.E!!!!

Penis pills are a ridiculously over-priced cocktail of supplements we already know about on the gym. You can supplement yourself in exactly the same way and far cheaper.

And just so you know, there's nothing you can eat or drink that makes your penis bigger without any form of manual exercise.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Lets get those platelets up before we start on ginkgo or l arginine.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Having done research on this site I have found that L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba seem to be the best supplements for aiding PE and Hardness of erections. However I have low platlets in my blood and I have read that both L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba lower platlets. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other supplements to help aid growth and hardness as it is not safe for me to take either?

Why do you have low platelets?

Travis_Bickle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The doctor said they are slightly low and that its nothing to worry about, he recommended that I take more vitamins. He couldnt tell me why they were low, he was actually surprised as I live a healthy lifestyle.

mrc72

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
According to a manual called the Penis Bible, they claimed you could mimic natural penis growth during puberty by taking the following supplements. I'd be interested if anyone has tried it and if they got any sort of gains:

choline-choline bitartrate or phosphatidyle choline
HGH spray
tyrosine - dopamine
l-argnine
5-HTP-serotonin
water-3-litres
evening primose-PGE-1 precurser

gahgneh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
not really a supplement, but I'm currently using Epistane, a designer steroid, and I want to see if it will help gains from beginner routine + bed fowfers during sleep + penis sleeve all day long :)
there's also X-Tren, trembolone I think, much easier on liver than Epistane, that raises Testosterone > DHT conversion, would be nicer for penis specific gains. But I do workout, and the steroid use is not focused on PE, just taking advantage when using it for PE :)
Taking it with Saw Palmeto, Urtica Dioica (stinging nettle), while using, can protect the prostate from benign hyperplasia, from raising DHT levels

Last edited:

mountie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i am curious about Choline as well...I have heard that mentioned more than once. Anybody ever try it??

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I LOVE Choline, man if you get those ABB (American Bodybuilding) energy drinks that have Choline in them, they are AMAZING for focusing, and brain power. As far as PE help, I am not sure, but for focusing on what you are doing (like having an EXCELLENT PE session!) it is GREAT!