Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LookAlive
    replied
    Get that progress log sorted out so I can see your progress!

Leave a comment:

• Guillotine01a
    replied
    Thats still a good amount of gain. I want the infamous 8 x 6. Seems like everyone else wants that too. When I measured my unit today I was so excited cause the gains seemed too good to be true. But it was toward the end of my edging routine so that might have been the reason.

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    I've just edited my "About Me". I was actually 5.5", so an inch and a half gain.

First inch in length came in a matter of months, I can't remember exactly but it was less than half a year. The rest of my length has been slow but steady (I've been going at it a month or so over a year now).

I don't really monitor girth as well as I do length but I have seen about .4" gain so far (my exercise is VERY length oriented).

There's a good thread here on PE values, I've even chipped in a bit. I think that to grow effectively you need a good coctail of values.

Leave a comment:

• Guillotine01a
    replied
    7" from 5? You've come a long ways man. I wish I had a little less length and more girth. When did you see your first inch in girth and in length?

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Well a lot of people think that it is actually too intense for a beginner. I think even JP warned about this at a later date. So maybe it's a good idea to stick to your 3 on 1 off routine.

On smoking you may want to check the following thread. The title may be a bit of a give away: Smoking Reduces Penis Size.

And thanks, it means a lot. I feel like I've got a lot from the discovery of PE and even more from this particular forum, I get a kick out of giving some back. Thanks again for the support, I'm currently at 7" length, I reckon another two years and I'll hit my target!

I really hope you see some good gains too!

Leave a comment:

• Guillotine01a
    replied
    Alright a couple more questions and I'm done for now brotha.

Is a 5 on and 2 day off a good plan or no? When I first started JP routine I liked that but I figured it might be too much stress on my unit. I just want to know if it is healthy or not.

I also dip (use chewing tobacco) and smoke. I know horrible habit but I'm trying to quit. How will this effect my gains if know?

By the way, I was checking out your profile and I would liek to say that i hope you reach your goal mate. You don't have to be on these forums helping people put but you do and I'm I stand for everyone when I say it is much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Good idea!

It's entirely up to you! Work with whatever is easiest for you and if you feel that a different on/off routine would benefit you more, then change.

Yeah that's right, although a few tugs in the shower every now and then to be sure couldn't hurt!

Leave a comment:

• Guillotine01a
    replied
    This is some good stuff. I'm going to get all these things tomorrow before I start my routine.

Is a 3 days on 1 day off a good routine or 4 days on 1 day off better?

And the gains are permanent if you masturbate or have sex actively? So once I reach my goal I can quit PE?

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Haha I'm happy to hear that!

I personally find my routine fun! I get to play with my penis and it gets bigger! Woo!

But I agree, one day I can see myself slipping into a maintenance routine of a few stretches and jelqs every now and then with frequent sex and masturbation.

Leave a comment:

• Th3_G4m3
    replied
    Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
    Yep, you just need maintenance which can be masturbation and sex. As long as it is regular you shall be fine.

Remember, use it or lose it!
    Thanks man, I was little worried that I need to PE everyday for 30-60mins rest of my life to keep the gains. Now, I know that if am regularly sexually active or masturbate I'll able to keep my gains. Honestly, I don't think anyone wants to PE every single day for rest of their lives. You've made my day man.

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Originally posted by Th3_G4m3 View Post
    my grip is not hard and its not light. If I use light grip then not a lot of blood goes through the head and then I feel like am not doing it correctly.
    I refer you to the previous 'egg' analogy, this is the perfect grip strength.

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Originally posted by Th3_G4m3 View Post
    My main goal is to get 8x6 and I know over time I'll achieve that if I stick to my routine, but my question is will I keep those gains if I stop peing. I mean come on I dont wanna pe for rest of my life 30-60mins everyday. If I am regularly sexually active and every once in while I pe can I still keep the gains?
    Yep, you just need maintenance which can be masturbation and sex. As long as it is regular you shall be fine.

Remember, use it or lose it!

Leave a comment:

• Th3_G4m3
    replied
    Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
    You are manipulating it all around your penis, pushing it upward and expanding it. I think I'm familiar with what you're describing, it seems relatively normal.

I assume you're using a light grip and not killing your penis?
    my grip is not hard and its not light. If I use light grip then not a lot of blood goes through the head and then I feel like am not doing it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• LookAlive
    replied
    Originally posted by Guillotine01a View Post
    Alrighty my friend.

Wheres a good place to get a fairly cheap heating pad? I live in the US by the way.

I've been using much harder jelq then that. Its because I see my head expand so much so I figured that a good thing. But I'll take your advice and lighten it up.
    Check out this thread.

Here's a quote from it, it seems like a pretty good deal to me:

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
    I've been using a heating pad too, basically the same dimensions as the one Radiohead describes; I got one from the Sunbeam brand @ Wal-Mart for like $10.00; It works wonderfully but I've always thought it'd be great to find a smaller one so if any of you guys finds one smaller please let me know where I can purchase it.
    Yeah, lighten that grip! It'll only make it safer!

Leave a comment:

• Th3_G4m3
    replied
    My main goal is to get 8x6 and I know over time I'll achieve that if I stick to my routine, but my question is will I keep those gains if I stop peing. I mean come on I dont wanna pe for rest of my life 30-60mins everyday. If I am regularly sexually active and every once in while I pe can I still keep the gains?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X