newbies please read if in doubt:)

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE does actually work. Its been my third week. I've actually been at it for four weeks but the first week and a half were learning the techniques and getting on a good rep. I am currently doing the JP 90 day commitment.

I have gained half inch in my girth and length. I was at 6.5 EL and 4.5 EG and now I am currently at 6.75 and 4.75. I am also at 6:00 LOT so I'm suppose to gain slow. I used a measuring tape this time. Maybe I measured wrong the first time but my penis looks a lot stronger with bulging veins. I also edge after each workout. Wow this is truly amazing. I was waiting till the end of nov. to measure but I was just too tempted. If I didn't measure wrong the first time then I have gained half an inch! This is amazing. If these gains continue to grow by the end of my 90 commitment I will def. donate to this gym. Haha this is truly a reward. :)

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats what I am gong to start. Thanks for the heads up. I have a few questions for the pros so I was wondering who would be a good person to ask around here

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My first question would be how much do vitamins affect growth? Is it substantial or no? Would I be able to make my goals in a much faster way with the pills JP recommended?

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lots of people supplement, I do. Personally I believe they help quite a lot.

I was just about to recommend JP's pills!

Supplements

These Supplements are all you will need.

Stay away from Penis Enlargement Pills. These are a waste of money.

Take these every day for the duration of this program. Then decide if you want to continue with these supplements.*

1 Super B complex.
1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
1 60 mg Zinc.
2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
1 500 mg L-Lysine.

REVISED:
To avoid build-up in fatty tissue, of some of the vitamins such as "A", decrease all these supplements to a 5 day on 2 day off routine. Your body will sluff-off any build-up in this period.

Also you might want to try ginkgo biloba.

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
All of these you can buy at your local convienent store if I am correct? I just came across a thread about jelqing too hard and I looked at my penis and noticed some pink dots on my head. I am a brown dude so are these burst capillaries or just from the workouts?

Another question is when using the ace wrap should there be a bunch of skin bunched up at the top?

How long is a good edging?

I usually do around 150 kegels a day including the ones in my workout? Too much?

Is a shower a good warm up and warm down?

Yesterday was my third day so I'm off today but while jelqing my head and/0r my glans slightlyhurt? Sore or too much grip?

My cousin just turned 17 and has Premature ejaculation and says he has a 5.5 inch penis. I told him about my PE and he was wondering if it was too young of an age to start?

Sorry if these questions are dumb or obvious. I turned 18 two months ago and I have a lot of sex in my life left so I dont wnat an injured dick. Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
All of these you can buy at your local convienent store if I am correct?

Yeah, if you're in America then Wallmart. In England I use Holland and Barett.

I just came across a thread about jelqing too hard and I looked at my penis and noticed some pink dots on my head. I am a brown dude so are these burst capillaries or just from the workouts?

This is a neutral PI, look at your other PI's (length increase/decrease etc.) to determine whether or not it's a problem.

Another question is when using the ace wrap should there be a bunch of skin bunched up at the top?

Not positive on this one. Don't wrap too hard, you need to get some circulation. The purpose of the Ace wrap is to stop your unit from turtling so be careful not to bind it too tightly.

How long is a good edging?

I'd say a GOOD session is anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour.

I usually do around 150 kegels a day including the ones in my workout? Too much?

As long as you don't hold too long (quick contractions) and not too hard you should be fine. If you have EQ problems then lower the number.

Is a shower a good warm up and warm down?

Not the best, but if you lack privacy it will do. If you want other options I'd be glad to help.

Yesterday was my third day so I'm off today but while jelqing my head and/0r my glans slightlyhurt? Sore or too much grip?

Two things here just to make sure you aren't hurting yourself. Number 1, never, ever jelq the head of your penis, stop below the glans. Number 2, use a light grip - a harder grip is less effective and increases the chance of damage.

My cousin just turned 17 and has Premature ejaculation and says he has a 5.5 inch penis. I told him about my PE and he was wondering if it was too young of an age to start?

This is a 18 year old website, but I believe that's because of content mostly. I still would reccomend waiting until 18 at least, you don't stop growing until your 21. If he starts it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Sorry if these questions are dumb or obvious. I turned 18 two months ago and I have a lot of sex in my life left so I dont wnat an injured dick. Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

I hope that helps.

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot man. If you lived around me I'd probably get you lunch and some beers for all the help.

Well I live at home with my mom and dad so it'd be weird if they see me heating up a sock everyday. Whats a more legit way then? I'm guessing a shower is a good warm down cause you can edge right before then hop in.

A light grip is a little more then what you use for masturbation right?

Are the gains I've experienced just from the new pressure I've recently applied and are temporary or are they permanent?

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's no problem, we're here to help!

I have privacy issues too, I use a heating pad. This is a wrap that you plug into a socket and electronically heats up, this is very good.

Other methods you could try in your bathroom such as the hot wrap (wrapping your penis with a hot towel/flannel/etc. that has been heated in hot water). However, the wraps require re-heating, I'd reccomend using two so one is always ready. Another method in the bathroom would be to use a glass of hot water. All you need to do is to lean over the glass and place your unit inside. Then press it firmly into your pelvis. After you've done this the water will not be able to escape and you can have a pleasant warm up. The shower is also good though.

A light grip is lighter than that, I believe. When jelqing you want to use a very light grip. I believe I've heard it compared to the force you'd use if it were an egg, you only need to move tiny amounts of tissue around, don't crack the egg!

The gains you've got will stay as long as you maintain them and over time they should become more and more permanent anyway. In terms of maintaining them this could be anything from a less intense routine to regular sex/masturbation.

Th3_G4m3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have the same privacy issues, so what I do is sit in the bath tub get a bucket and fill it up with hot water then I grab hand towel place it over my shaft and keep purring hot water on top of it. For the warm down I just use the shower and place it directly at my shaft.

@lookalive when I jelq all my blood goes to the head and it feels rough/hard is that normal?

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alrighty my friend.

Wheres a good place to get a fairly cheap heating pad? I live in the US by the way.

I've been using much harder jelq then that. Its because I see my head expand so much so I figured that a good thing. But I'll take your advice and lighten it up.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have the same privacy issues, so what I do is sit in the bath tub get a bucket and fill it up with hot water then I grab hand towel place it over my shaft and keep purring hot water on top of it. For the warm down I just use the shower and place it directly at my shaft.

@lookalive when I jelq all my blood goes to the head and it feels rough/hard is that normal?

You are manipulating it all around your penis, pushing it upward and expanding it. I think I'm familiar with what you're describing, it seems relatively normal.

I assume you're using a light grip and not killing your penis?

Th3_G4m3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My main goal is to get 8x6 and I know over time I'll achieve that if I stick to my routine, but my question is will I keep those gains if I stop peing. I mean come on I dont wanna pe for rest of my life 30-60mins everyday. If I am regularly sexually active and every once in while I pe can I still keep the gains?

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alrighty my friend.

Wheres a good place to get a fairly cheap heating pad? I live in the US by the way.

I've been using much harder jelq then that. Its because I see my head expand so much so I figured that a good thing. But I'll take your advice and lighten it up.

Check out this thread.

Here's a quote from it, it seems like a pretty good deal to me:

I've been using a heating pad too, basically the same dimensions as the one Radiohead describes; I got one from the Sunbeam brand @ Wal-Mart for like $10.00; It works wonderfully but I've always thought it'd be great to find a smaller one so if any of you guys finds one smaller please let me know where I can purchase it.

Yeah, lighten that grip! It'll only make it safer!

Th3_G4m3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You are manipulating it all around your penis, pushing it upward and expanding it. I think I'm familiar with what you're describing, it seems relatively normal.

I assume you're using a light grip and not killing your penis?
my grip is not hard and its not light. If I use light grip then not a lot of blood goes through the head and then I feel like am not doing it correctly.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My main goal is to get 8x6 and I know over time I'll achieve that if I stick to my routine, but my question is will I keep those gains if I stop peing. I mean come on I dont wanna pe for rest of my life 30-60mins everyday. If I am regularly sexually active and every once in while I pe can I still keep the gains?

Yep, you just need maintenance which can be masturbation and sex. As long as it is regular you shall be fine.

Remember, use it or lose it!

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
my grip is not hard and its not light. If I use light grip then not a lot of blood goes through the head and then I feel like am not doing it correctly.

I refer you to the previous 'egg' analogy, this is the perfect grip strength.

Th3_G4m3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, you just need maintenance which can be masturbation and sex. As long as it is regular you shall be fine.

Remember, use it or lose it!
Thanks man, I was little worried that I need to PE everyday for 30-60mins rest of my life to keep the gains. Now, I know that if am regularly sexually active or masturbate I'll able to keep my gains. Honestly, I don't think anyone wants to PE every single day for rest of their lives. You've made my day man.