Constipation? :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constipation? :/

This is not particularly related to PE, but it's kind of annoying. When I don't ejaculate for a long time, say for like a week, I sometimes have constipation. Does anyone know why? :P

Hey AdrenalPE44,

I can't imagine that the two are related.

Consipation can be caused by all sorts... try taking in more fibre.

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Originally posted by adrenalPE44 View Post
      This is not particularly related to PE, but it's kind of annoying. When I don't ejaculate for a long time, say for like a week, I sometimes have constipation. Does anyone know why? :P
      This issue is a problem for sections of society, much greater than then general public believes. Some basics.

1# Add fiber to diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Reduce heavy starches and large portions (above 4 oz per meal) of red meat.
      2# Get plenty of clean water, stay hydrated. Water is the bowel lubricant.
      3# Do not over eat, reduce portion sizes to maintain correct body mass index. Spread out meals to three to six times daily.
      4# Exercise three or more times weekly, this keeps the system, moving, fluid and massaged.
      5# Look at the stress levels in your life, these can effect the bowel system.
      6# Also food allergies can apply. Professionals can help with this.
      7# Consider your age, as we get older what the body tolerated before it may not tolerate now.

Hope this helps.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

I'm going to say it's your diet. Ejaculation should have zero impact on your ability to have an "evacuation" if you will.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hmmm, the muscles used are close to each other.

Comment

Hmm... It should be the other way around. Most people have a problem with constipation after ejaculating due to dehydration...
            I refuse to measure my penis until I am certain I have reached my ultimate goal.

Ultimate Goal: Length, 8.0"; Girth, 6.0".

Comment

Really Perfectionist? I never knew this, you wouldn't think the fluid loss is enough to cause any difference.

Comment

Are you having dificulty urinating?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No, I pee fine. I guess it was my diet that caused me constipation. :/

Comment

Working...
                  X