Red Sores on Penis

Resist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing PE for a couple of weeks now, well this will be my third week. I've started to notice some red sores towards the base of my penis about a week ago, they don't really hurt but the skin is starting to peel a bit. I don't know of this is due to PE or it could be this really harsh soap (for acne) that I had been using for a couple of weeks when washing (didn't realise it was acne soap until I noticed the sores).... or maybe its a bit of both.

Is this anything to worry about? I've been moisturising regularly but it hasn't subsided much. Should I stop PE until it has completely gone?

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you shave there? Stop using the acne soap on your penis. I'm not sure what it is without seeing it and I'm not a dermatologist. But if that's still there in a week and/or it becomes painful, you should probably go see one. Unless you were jelqing really really hard, I don't think it's a PE-related injury. Have you had sex lately?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
You've just extremely dried out your skin. Do not use soap as a lube to do your exercises.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
...I don't know of this is due to PE or it could be this really harsh soap (for acne) that I had been using for a couple of weeks when washing (didn't realise it was acne soap until I noticed the sores).... or maybe its a bit of both.

I agree with JP- it's very likely the soap that's causing your irritation. Wait until your skin is 100% before resuming PE to avoid aggravating your sores.

Resist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I haven't been using soap as a lube just used that crappy acne soap for washing without realising it was acne soap lol. I've stopped using it now (obviously) and any other soap as a matter of fact for now. Been having sex but my girl friend is wet as fuck so I don't think its anything to do with that.

I guess I'll stop PE until its better. Thanks for your help guys.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it just one sore or are there several? Are they big or small?

Resist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
They're on either side of my penis, between 10 and 20mm in diameter (roughly, they're not completely round though), also there's a small 3 or 4mm one on its own on the top side of my penis. It could possibly be due to masturbation as well, as I have been using stop and start techniques to help with my premature ejaculation.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm sending you a PM

Resist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could I just add that these 'sores' are not like blisters or ulcers as seen in Herpes symptoms, they're simply red, dry areas of skin almost like mild sun burn (in the way that the skin is peeling/flaking a bit).

Last edited:

nevertoolate

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Try using a good moisturizing cream or hydrocortisone for a few days, you have either a allergic reaction but more liking just the caustic nature of the acne soap. Give it a rest for a few days and find a better lubricant next time, several have been mentioned on this forum.