Kegels at Full Erection

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it ok to do kegels at full erection .. maybe while edging as well?

nipseyhussle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do this everytime i masterbate, I edge and kegel I've done it since childhood (I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles) i feel more pump to my dick this way I get more stimulation and it pumps up more than if im fully relaxed in rest of my body.. dont know why It just feels much more and better :)

@maleenhancement:
Bottomline is I didn't get injured because of it so I guess you should do it cuz I've had great result with it, I believe im multiorgasmic but not Always,, I have to edge for it and concentrate and hold back ejaculations aloooot... same good pre-ponr feeling keeps coming to mee and coming and coming it feels gooooooooooooood

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?

Yep!

Cult

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
(I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles)

Me toooo! I've only been doing edging for the last few days and I've never seen my unit so engorged!!

celinajait

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?
Yep!

Goal7"

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would it make a difference to your gains if you don't edge but instead stretch whenever you get the chance?

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is NO substitute for edging. It truly is a godsend and I notice that the more I edge, the bigger my penis is throughout the day and the better my stamina. When I don't edge I lose stamina FOR SURE! Stretching is ok but it cannot take the place of edging or heat, I'm sure KP will agree.

Reactions: Pirate

Panther

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Edging is great. Makes your unit bigger and harder. I have better EQ when I edge. Also, makes me hornier so when I'm with my gf the package is bigger and harder.

ninja_42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've always kegeled w/ an erection. Whether partial or full. If I was flaccid, then I have kegeled my way to erection before, although not usually. I wish I could just kegel my way to an erection anytime. *So my question is: Will kegeling flaccid help?*
I read somewhere on hear that it doesn't matter. That you might as well kegel both flaccid &/or hard. I just want to hear some of your opinions.

Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
Just like your other muscles, your PC muscle is easily over-trained.
To avoid over-training, don't Kegel every day. Instead, only Kegel three to four days a week.

Well that's good to hear, I was actually just looking for this information.
In fact (unfortunately) I think I over trained my PC a lot a while back. Since I seemed to lose a lot of my control and erection strength. I'm gaining it back:) , but slowly :(

EQM ~ wow, I so need to get me one of those!..

INTP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really starting to warm to kegels exercises, I'm gaining much more PC strength now, can perform hard & sustained kegels (by my standards) and my last few rolls in the hay with my wife produced very pronounced and, for want of a better word, controlled, orgasms.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I'm really starting to warm to kegels exercises, I'm gaining much more PC strength now, can perform hard & sustained kegels (by my standards) and my last few rolls in the hay with my wife produced very pronounced and, for want of a better word, controlled, orgasms.
Well done!
I am a big believer in the power of kegels for stamina, yes, but also very much for EQ and control.