New(please help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New(please help)

Hello im obviously new and all it would be very appreciative if someone could help me on everything i need to know as to achieving a much harder, longer ,lasting erections ,and big improvement length ,and girth in my penis thankyou and godbless.
    Last edited by LiveHappyDieProud; 11-05-2009, 04:06 AM.

Originally posted by LiveHappyDieProud View Post
    Hello im obviously new and all it would be very appreciative if someone could help me on everything i need to know as to achieving a much harder, longer ,lasting erections ,and big improvement length ,and girth in my penis thankyou and godbless.
    Hello LiveHappyDieProud, and welcome.
    Firstly you should thoroughly read JP's introductory routine, its there for a reason as its been developed by experts with beginners in mind

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Secondly you should look at the videos and understand how to use correct and strict form like any exercise to maximise gains and minimise injuries

Thirdly you should read relevant forums to learn as much as you can

And finally, do it! and be consistent as a consistent approach with a good attitude will lead to success.

Feel free to ask questions when you need help, there is lots of help here for you.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Start here!!! Rules, best posts, beginner 101 and much more!

Everything you need to know as a beginner!

Give it a nice read!

LookAlive
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by LiveHappyDieProud View Post
        Read, read, read and then some. There's TONS of very detailed information here to help you reach your goals, so take your time and digest one concept at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X