New(please help)

LiveHappyDieProud

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello im obviously new and all it would be very appreciative if someone could help me on everything i need to know as to achieving a much harder, longer ,lasting erections ,and big improvement length ,and girth in my penis thankyou and godbless.

Last edited:

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello im obviously new and all it would be very appreciative if someone could help me on everything i need to know as to achieving a much harder, longer ,lasting erections ,and big improvement length ,and girth in my penis thankyou and godbless.

Hello LiveHappyDieProud, and welcome.
Firstly you should thoroughly read JP's introductory routine, its there for a reason as its been developed by experts with beginners in mind

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2166-jp-s-90-day-beginner-routine.html

Secondly you should look at the videos and understand how to use correct and strict form like any exercise to maximise gains and minimise injuries

Thirdly you should read relevant forums to learn as much as you can

And finally, do it! and be consistent as a consistent approach with a good attitude will lead to success.

Feel free to ask questions when you need help, there is lots of help here for you.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Read, read, read and then some. There's TONS of very detailed information here to help you reach your goals, so take your time and digest one concept at a time.