Jelq Device

sledgehammer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with one and are there any advantages over using the hand/fingers?

Thanks!

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yep.. i use the power jelqer that has rollers and i have gained girth.. I reccomend that but manual jels is still good as well.. just some people are accustomed to diff things ya know..

jetsetter439

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i have a jelg device and it definitely 'feels' like a much better workout than manual jelqs.

Squid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have one too but rarely use it. I have been thinking of throwing it back in the mix but have been hoping to shape my penis more "round" if possible and the way the rollers work, they flatten it. Now, this may actually have no real effect on the shape but that has been the reason I laid off of it. Other wise it does build up some nice pressure.

Dreaming69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I use one,but would recommend making one instead of buying one online. They run about $99.95 online sold as a power jelqer,and you can make one for under $10 and under 10 minutes.I made mine.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I use one,but would recommend making one instead of buying one online. They run about $99.95 online sold as a power jelqer,and you can make one for under $10 and under 10 minutes.I made mine.

Great idea, why waste 99$, could you do a thread on how to make a jelq device?

shane_syndrome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im with squid , except i enjoyed manual jelqing more but ive noticed the plumpness of my penis is about double with the device then manual

sledgehammer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replays everyone. How long are your sessions with the device, and did you make one with the jar tong thing? Have you seen permanent girth gains using it?

Thanks again!

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Danny, how much girth have you gained from the roller?

I dont keep tabs on my measurements but the body of my penis looks much more muscular and it hangs more thicker.. I guess you can say ive based the increase with my eyes it just " looks" thicker in some form of way.. but i suggest the rollers man.. It will save you from arthritis and or if you want more pressure and rollers certainly do that. But manual jelqing still is effective im not sayin your gonna get arthritis ive just heard from a few places that it can cause that due to the constant motion of your hands but ull be alright with manual jelqing too jus take it slow ya know

Dreaming69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Here is how i made mine. This is NOT my idea but i am passing along the information.

You will need=
1- Mirro Jar lifter. (Can be found on Amazon $4.99)
1- 1/2" diameter length foam insulation (the type you put around the pipes in your house)
1- roll duct tape

Remove the plastic rollers from the tongs, Then cut the foam to the same length as the rollers. Then wrap the rollers with the duct tape so the foam will fit tightly over the roller. Put the foam on the rollers and put the rollers back on the tongs.

That is all there is to it. It will work the same as the $100 pair.

Nacho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What holds the foam in place? Just the girth of the duct tape?

I'm going to look into this because I hate the mess of wet jelqing.

Dreaming69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I bought the foam that has glue on the seam so after you put the foam over the roller and duct tape then you just squeeze the seam tight and it stays there.

sledgehammer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long did it take for you to see results of using the rollers? Have you noticed any increase in EQ or stamina or anything?

Dreaming69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I just started using it so i can not give you any results yet. It has been a week and i split my jelqing session between the power jelq and my hand. I figure over time i will decide if i like one more then the other,but for now i am doing both to cover all bases.

treefern71

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the rollers work as well as manually jelqing. I thought that jelqing meant that as one hand reaches the end of thepenis the other hand begins at the base so there is no chance the blood can leave. With the rollers wont the blood leave when the rollers are reapplied at the base of the penis?