3 questions from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions from a newbie

1) I have a slightly up curved dick (Not alot) so when i measure should i straighten my dick or not because if i don't straighten it , it's 5.91 " but when straight its 6.1". How are you supposed to measure it?

2) Kind of a technical question , as your dick gets bigger it will require more blood to fill it during erections so if a guy used to be like 5x5 (Example) and then later he is 9x7 where will all the extra blood come from to fill the dick? Will it only fill up half way?

3) Is it ok for me to do PE im currently 17.

Tnx to anyone who contributes to answers.

Later.

Originally posted by Lyter69 View Post
    1) I have a slightly up curved dick (Not alot) so when i measure should i straighten my dick or not because if i don't straighten it , it's 5.91 " but when straight its 6.1". How are you supposed to measure it?

2) Kind of a technical question , as your dick gets bigger it will require more blood to fill it during erections so if a guy used to be like 5x5 (Example) and then later he is 9x7 where will all the extra blood come from to fill the dick? Will it only fill up half way?

3) Is it ok for me to do PE im currently 17.

Tnx to anyone who contributes to answers.

Later.
    1) You'd measure it with whatever technique you used to work out it was 6.1"! As long as you use the same method you will be able to track your progress.

2) It will fill up fine, as the growth is over time your penis will not have problems holding blood.

2) This is an over-18 website.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Hey Lyter,

1) my guess would be to go with the straightened measurement as that would be the true length of it anyway and any growth (especially if the penis straightens) should be factored in.

2) As for blood, your body has a lot of it so like your muscles, if the penis gets larger, you will have more blood to fill it. That is what part of the PE is doing by nature of the exercise which is to force more blood into the penis. You would have to get a pretty large penis to not have enough blood to fill it up :-)

3) at 17, you are probably one of the best candidates for it as your body is still growing somewhat. Just be careful, read the articles in here about PE and please for everyone's information, progress yourself in the log section.

Best to you!
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"