So I started yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I started yesterday...

Ok so i've been looking hard and long into this P.E. thing because I really really want to do it. I have a hard time controlling my erections but I did the exercises anyway and was gentle since I had a complete erection. Anyways... I did this...

Warmup for 8-10 minutes
    Stretch to the left, 25 kegels, counter clockwise stretch x 10
    Stretch to the right, 25 kegels, clockwise stretch x 10
    Helicopter Shake

^^^ Repeat 3-4 times ^^^

100 jelqs, which i'm not even sure if I do right.
    Then 60 v jelqs, which I'm certain i do wrong.

^^^ Repeat 3 times ^^^

Warm down for 8-10 minutes

Do this look like a good routine? I'm hoping that I actually get results after months of doing something like this instead of working so hard and getting nothing out of it.

I almost have no time to do these exercises in either... I had to do them in the shower both days.
    I hate everything about myself. My entire life blows!

Originally posted by McGee614 View Post
    Ok so i've been looking hard and long into this P.E. thing because I really really want to do it. I have a hard time controlling my erections but I did the exercises anyway and was gentle since I had a complete erection. Anyways... I did this...

Warmup for 8-10 minutes
    Stretch to the left, 25 kegels, counter clockwise stretch x 10
    Stretch to the right, 25 kegels, clockwise stretch x 10
    Helicopter Shake

^^^ Repeat 3-4 times ^^^

100 jelqs, which i'm not even sure if I do right.
    Then 60 v jelqs, which I'm certain i do wrong.

^^^ Repeat 3 times ^^^

Warm down for 8-10 minutes

Do this look like a good routine? I'm hoping that I actually get results after months of doing something like this instead of working so hard and getting nothing out of it.

I almost have no time to do these exercises in either... I had to do them in the shower both days.
    Try stretching Straight Out and Straight Up as well. 300 Jelqs and 180 V Jelqs seem very intense if you are just starting out. Reduce the jelqs to 150 and the V jelqs to 90. That should be good enough for the 1st 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by McGee614 View Post

You should take heed of JP's 3 month routine in the beginners section. Follow it closely, its there for a reason. Watch the video's on how to do techniques properly. Just as swinging a golf club like it is an agricultural implement will not give you desired results in your golf game, same with exercising your penis with poor form. This is critical to get right early, so ensure you have it right.
      Do it correctly and you will surely get good results over time.
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
      X