how much pe to have quick results how much did you train and rest and see rresults

krazey47409

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
has anyone had quick sucess with pe within months of starting if so how long and how many days a week did you train and how many did you rest i would appreciate your help if it worked for you it will prob work 4 me 2

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, everyone is different im one that had big gains but they did not come within the first few months. Some have slower steadier gains. Some gain very little then wham a huge growth spurt. Some but very few don't grow at all.

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my first 2 months I gained a half inch in BPEL. Pretty sure that qualifies as quick success. I followed JonPop's newbie routine to the letter, 5 days on, 2 days off.

fosjoh

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Website
www.penisgirthmaster.com
Hi,
The gains achieved per person vary according to personal circumstances. There are many contributing factors such as general health, workout used etc. If you are looking for quick gains, I would suggest that you use a combination of methods to get gains, and not just exercises. Using a combination of exercises, pills and an enlargement device will speed up your gains immensely. Good luck.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hi,
The gains achieved per person vary according to personal circumstances. There are many contributing factors such as general health, workout used etc. If you are looking for quick gains, I would suggest that you use a combination of methods to get gains, and not just exercises. Using a combination of exercises, pills and an enlargement device will speed up your gains immensely. Good luck.

Are you spamming for size gentics and trying to be clever?

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score

krazey47409

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i did 3 on now im gonna take 2 off caus i was masturbating for hours and having multiple ejactulations im kinda sore