Becoming erect while stretching

heihei

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've been PEing for a bit over five months now (only the last one with a successfull routine, so let's say one month).
The "problem" is that the last sessions i can barely touch my dick and it's starting to get erect. That's quite troublesome when i'm about to do my stretching, i have to start-stop-start-stop and then reheat and so on..

The question is, are there any others with the similar problem? And what's the highest point of erection that it's ok to stretch with?

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been PEing for a bit over five months now (only the last one with a successfull routine, so let's say one month).
The "problem" is that the last sessions i can barely touch my dick and it's starting to get erect. That's quite troublesome when i'm about to do my stretching, i have to start-stop-start-stop and then reheat and so on..

The question is, are there any others with the similar problem? And what's the highest point of erection that it's ok to stretch with?

Don't go above 30% EQ for stretching .... as far as erections are concerned while doing stretches just ejaculate and then try again !!!!

heihei

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Alright, thanks, I'll try that :)

groverwolver

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've had that problem too.

Its really frustrating when you have a super intense erection and you're trying to go after some exercises that require low level erections. By NO means go ahead with those exercises with a super hard erection--you could get hurt!\

What helped for me was to listen to some music or go to a very sexually neutral webpage, or watch some funny online videos or something to get my mind off the fact that I was touching my penis. This really helped and now I don't need to distract myself in order to maintain a flaccid to low erection state.

Something else you might try is to stop masturbating. If you stop touching yourself to get off, your body can be tricked into not getting all "hot and bothered" by touching and exercising your penis. If you masturbate a lot (like I used to) this can be very challenging. But try it out.

heihei

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I tried to ejaculate before my session today and i have to say it was much better than earlier, but the penis was still a bit engorged. I will try your tip, grover, it definetely seems like it's worth a try! Thanks.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
this must be a good sign your penis is healthy ?

heihei

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
this must be a good sign your penis is healthy ?

Yes, i agree. That's why i wrote that i have a "problem". As far as i've noticed among the members here, many exercise for getting fast and hard erections. Great when there's a girl in bed, but troublesome when i'm about to do my stretching!