Stretches are not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretches are not working

Ok im pretty sure stretching has not done diddly squat for my flaccid length, or ANY length for that matter.

Ive stayed at a consistent 4.2-4.7 NBPEL FL for 7 months! Ive tried increasing the time stretching, increasing reps. Nothing is working out for me.

JAI's dont work
    A-Stretches dont work
    Basic Stretches dont work

I dont like having a teeny weeny flaccid . Are there any ways besides stretching that i can jumpstart some flaccid gains?

Maybe im not pulling hard enough? Or maybe im pulling too hard? I have no clue :O
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Three words: Lazy Ass Stretches (fowfers). I gained 1/2" flaccid length in a matter of weeks, and my flaccid hang improved incredibly. Grab your flaccid pecker from behind and pull it between your ass cheeks. With a good stretch in place gently sit on it. That's all there is to it. Make sure the chair you sit on is cushioned so you don't cut off blood flow. People say to not go more than 10 minutes, but I regularly go 1/2 to 1 hour at a time.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ive tried fowfers before, but theyre so dang uncomfortable. I HATE the feeling of sitting on my penis because i always feel im going to squish it

But ill try anyways.

How often do i do this? And how long do you recommend? You mentioned both 10 and 60 minutes.
      2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
      6: 5.75 | 6.25
      7: 6 | 6.5
      8: 6 | 6.5
      9: 6.25 | 6.75
      10: 6.25 | 6.75
      11: 6.25 | 6.75
      12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
      8"

Comment

Ace wrapping will help flaccid gains.
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I do them throughout the day. Once you have it under you no one knows what you are doing, it is just getting it under privately to start if at work. If you have a real good stretch, one that you feel only go until it feels tired. Often times while at the computer it doesn't feel tired or stretched, and I can go for an hour. Try 1/2 hour, give it a break for an hour or so, then repeat. While a cushioned chair is good, a sofa or something like that is too soft. My computer chair is perfect, and that is when I do mine most of the time. You can also do it in your car before driving to work or over to a friend's place. When I pull it I center it between my balls and my ass cheek. If your balls are really large you might have to move them to one side. You will see results in a matter of a few weeks. My penis now at its smallest (cold temp., just finished working out, etc.) is larger then 70% of the time prior to doing these.

I have not seen erect gains from this, but I believe my large base girth gain might be aided by these. The 1/2" I gained in length also included a 1/2" gain in flaccid girth. My hang is what really has me excited as it hangs straight down now all of the time.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Are you jelqing and do you have decent blood flow?
            Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 10-05-2009, 12:18 PM.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              Three words: Lazy Ass Stretches (fowfers). I gained 1/2" flaccid length in a matter of weeks, and my flaccid hang improved incredibly. Grab your flaccid pecker from behind and pull it between your ass cheeks. With a good stretch in place gently sit on it. That's all there is to it. Make sure the chair you sit on is cushioned so you don't cut off blood flow. People say to not go more than 10 minutes, but I regularly go 1/2 to 1 hour at a time.
              With fowfers, what are you supposed to do with your balls?

Do you pull the penis to one side of them, or straight up the middle?
              Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Unless you can just place them on a table nearby that would be one of my two choices.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                  Unless you can just place them on a table nearby that would be one of my two choices.
                  That would be the best choice
                  Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Working...
                  X