Stretches are not working

trex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok im pretty sure stretching has not done diddly squat for my flaccid length, or ANY length for that matter.

Ive stayed at a consistent 4.2-4.7 NBPEL FL for 7 months! Ive tried increasing the time stretching, increasing reps. Nothing is working out for me.

JAI's dont work
A-Stretches dont work
Basic Stretches dont work

I dont like having a teeny weeny flaccid :(. Are there any ways besides stretching that i can jumpstart some flaccid gains?

Maybe im not pulling hard enough? Or maybe im pulling too hard? I have no clue :O

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Three words: Lazy Ass Stretches (fowfers). I gained 1/2" flaccid length in a matter of weeks, and my flaccid hang improved incredibly. Grab your flaccid pecker from behind and pull it between your ass cheeks. With a good stretch in place gently sit on it. That's all there is to it. Make sure the chair you sit on is cushioned so you don't cut off blood flow. People say to not go more than 10 minutes, but I regularly go 1/2 to 1 hour at a time.

trex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ive tried fowfers before, but theyre so dang uncomfortable. I HATE the feeling of sitting on my penis because i always feel im going to squish it :(

But ill try anyways.

How often do i do this? And how long do you recommend? You mentioned both 10 and 60 minutes.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ace wrapping will help flaccid gains.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I do them throughout the day. Once you have it under you no one knows what you are doing, it is just getting it under privately to start if at work. If you have a real good stretch, one that you feel only go until it feels tired. Often times while at the computer it doesn't feel tired or stretched, and I can go for an hour. Try 1/2 hour, give it a break for an hour or so, then repeat. While a cushioned chair is good, a sofa or something like that is too soft. My computer chair is perfect, and that is when I do mine most of the time. You can also do it in your car before driving to work or over to a friend's place. When I pull it I center it between my balls and my ass cheek. If your balls are really large you might have to move them to one side. You will see results in a matter of a few weeks. My penis now at its smallest (cold temp., just finished working out, etc.) is larger then 70% of the time prior to doing these.

I have not seen erect gains from this, but I believe my large base girth gain might be aided by these. The 1/2" I gained in length also included a 1/2" gain in flaccid girth. My hang is what really has me excited as it hangs straight down now all of the time.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Three words: Lazy Ass Stretches (fowfers). I gained 1/2" flaccid length in a matter of weeks, and my flaccid hang improved incredibly. Grab your flaccid pecker from behind and pull it between your ass cheeks. With a good stretch in place gently sit on it. That's all there is to it. Make sure the chair you sit on is cushioned so you don't cut off blood flow. People say to not go more than 10 minutes, but I regularly go 1/2 to 1 hour at a time.

With fowfers, what are you supposed to do with your balls?

Do you pull the penis to one side of them, or straight up the middle?

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score