Not all stories are successful ones

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Most posts in this forum are positive ones, and I am extremely glad for those people. But it seems like negative stories are few and far between. Yes there is the "I have been at this four months, no gains", posts, but not enough people who are struggling are posting. Just as knowledge can be gained from success, so to from failure.

So here I go.............................

I had a very decent size pecker to begin with. In reality I didn't know how good until I started coming here. Like everyone else, I thought if I could make it a little bigger, why not? My real problem though was premature ejaculation. Kept reading about kegels, jelqing, stretching etc., and how all of that was suppose to make the unit bigger, badder, harder, last longer, etc. To start I couldn't hold a single kegel for 10 seconds, now I can hold for 90. Added over 1/2" to my girth. Slowly starting to gain in length. LAS has given me a fantastic flaccid hang. Testicle stretching has given me the balls I always wanted. Pretty good success story if I must say so myself. The problem is that it hasn't done squat for my main problem. Once I enter my wife, I do not last for one second longer than before starting any of this. While my wife and I have a great sex life, starting foremost with the fact we love and accept each other completely, we have helped it immensely with the use of some sex toys. My wife is completely understanding about my not lasting, and it is not an issue at all with her - so no pressure is being put on me except by me. It definitely kicks my ass to think that even though I know just about any woman would love the way my cock and balls look, that their opinion would change as soon as I started fucking her. Just to clarify that last statement, I have been completely faithful to my wife and always will, even if I was a Don Juan in bed. Yes I know there is much more to making love with your woman than just fucking, and that is why our sex life is so good. But I just wanted to post this issue because not all stories are successful ones.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, you going to have to start edging. This is the only way i can think of that may help you last longer.

jadzeno69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi rbi99. First of all let's focus on the positives. Congratz on your slight gains and happy marriage. Second, ejaculation control takes a long time, even to see slight results. It took me over a year to even see any progress, and I still had a ways to go. Edging will help, as Kingpole has suggested. You will learn and become comfortable with your body and sensations, thus helping you recognize when you approach the PONR. Also, be aware that ejaculation control is much more than a hard kegel at the right time. That is a last resort, you don't WANT to come to that point, at least not early on. There many little things you can do that have been known to help guys with ejaculation problems. One is to breathe deep, and concentrate on your breathing in general. A lot of guys try to fight it and hold their breath during intercourse, which only makes things worse. Even I still forget about my breathing sometimes and bust a little early. Another thing is to realize all the sensations of the experience. When you're focusing completely on your penis, chances are you're going to pop in no time. Focus on your wife, her hair, her scent, her feel, etc. and make your main objective to pleasure her, not to keep yourself from cumming. Some guys suggest thinking about other things when you're near the PONR, which for me did work. However that takes you out of the experience, and I preferred to be 100% there the entire time. These are some simple things you can find by simply googling ejaculation control. Yes they're easy to visualize and think about, but not easy to properly execute. Remember, this takes time. I might do en extended post on ejaculation control, keep an eye out for it. Until then, try some of these, as well as any other relaxation techniques you know, and good luck!

ajmarket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kegeling, edging, etc HELP

But lasting longer is a huge mental issue.
You're thinking about it too much and making yourself cum out of nervousness/fear.

You've got a great marriage, that makes this even easier to beat. My gf and I are able to laugh when I bust too soon and chalk it up to being too sensitive since it had been a while since we had sex.

Stop thinking about it so much. Easier said than done, I know.

Something that helps me... whenever I was having sex and I felt the urge to cum, I ever so smoothly start kissing down the girls neck, breasts, stomach and gradually make my way to going down on her.. stay down there as long as you need to "recover" :)

Usually the girl won't notice what you're doing, if you do it right... and if you're good at eating pussy..

Also, after you do thisa few times, you kind of get over that hump where you usually feel like you need to cum. For example, let's say you feel the urge to cum in 5mins.. do this trick during a few sex sessions and gradually you'll make your way to 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10mins.. pretty soon it won't be a problem.. but keep going down on her just for the sake of good sex haha

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
No shame in the long lasting fuck. Turn off the cell phones, the TV, give the kids some nyquill so the sleep well. Plan on having an all night fuck son.

Instructional rule # 1: The first load is for you.
Instructional rule #2: Eat her out while your waiting for the pecker to charge up again.
Instructional rule # 3: This time it will take longer to cum, possibly 8 minutes.
Instructional rule #4: Hit the "G" spot!!!! the idea here is to induce a vaginal orgasm. The "G" spot is on the roof of the vagina on the clit side. If you emphasize the top aspect of your erection instead of the bottom part of the erection you somewhat bypass the trigger zones the frenulim and the distal portion of the glans.
Instrictional rule # 5: Fuck slow at first, do the slow dance insert a litle at a time When she ask for you to go deeper go up not in! Hit the "G" spot located proximal of the pubic b one or just right behind it.
Instructional rule # 6: Don't tell her youn plan to induce a "G" sopt orgasm she will tense up and it wont work.

Sex is not a job, and no, no one is perfect, get rid of the heebee geebies before you make love drink some green tea and eat dark chocolate.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
There's some great advice in the above posts :)

Rbi99, look through the forum thoroughly when you have a chance. You'll find that there are a fair number of posts from guys having trouble with their gains. You'll also see that many of them are gaining after receiving and trying the advice given to them.