Outline for Beginner Success

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
So many people take on difficult tasks without a plan and being unprepared they only succeed at failure. Below is an outline to help beginners plan and succeed. I believe you can do anything you want as long as you plan and prepare yourself properly. One of my favorite quotes is "Failing to plan is planning to fail". I hope this short outline helps many of you with your plans for success.
Please read this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-stories-other-writings/6617-something-head.html as I believe that getting mentally and emotionally prepared for any challenge is the first step to success. Welcome to the Gym and Best of luck in meeting your challenges.

1. Set your goals , but be reasonable and don't put them out of reach.
a. Short term goals are best so you can have many smaller successes adding up to your final long term goal.
b. Never try to immitate or emulate someone else, as you are unique and different.
c. Choose your goals based on a reasonable average success rate achieved by others, especially those similiar to you.
2. Research and study as much as possible so you have the necessary data to form a viable plan to achieve your goals.
a. Remember that you are not "the other guy", and cater your research to yourself and your needs.
b. Have a support base in place to draw from when needed. The PEGYM is open 24/7
3. Layout a plan and a schedule that you can commit to consistently without interruption for accomplishing your goals.
a. The higher priority you make your mission the greater chance of success.
b. Give yourself plenty of time, if you make it a race you will almost always lose. Be patient and reasonable as you have a lifetime ahead.
c. Avoid cluttering up your strategy with too many tedious details. Keep it simple and concentrate your focus on the primary mission.
d. Remember, you can always add something if needed so don't overload yourself to begin with.
4. Implement your plan and execute it with diligence and consistancy
a. Keep a log to track positives and negatives and adjust/correct where necessary
b. Keep in mind that sometimes even starting from scratch is the best course of action, when your approach is not working.
c. Draw from your support base. Refuel on confidence and knowledge as often as possible.
d. When a strategy does not work it is not failure, its a small success of eliminating one possible solution.
e. Be flexible and adapt, you're in control
5. Share your successes and setbacks with others
a. Someone shared with you now its your turn to pass it on.
b. Having a big dick with bad kharma is just like having a million dollars you can't spend.

Last edited:

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good post . You are good at these. How about making one with all the things/questions/concerns that goes through a new guys head ,with answers in bold and have links to vids included . And jesus your green dots are gonna be a long as my cock.KP is probably headbanging his keyboard looking at them.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks G4, unfortunately though, no matter how much we post, unless they actually read the "directions", "watch the vids" ect , there will always be those questions and concerns , even when the answers are posted a dozen times in our forum. I think the greatest thing I ever learned in school was "the answers are out there, you can find them yourself". As far as KP, you noticed that eh? (sitting here chuckling) I don't even know what the green dots mean man.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks G4, unfortunately though, no matter how much we post, unless they actually read the "directions", "watch the vids" ect , there will always be those questions and concerns , even when the answers are posted a dozen times in our forum. I think the greatest thing I ever learned in school was "the answers are out there, you can find them yourself". As far as KP, you noticed that eh? (sitting here chuckling) I don't even know what the green dots mean man.

That does get a little frustrating; but I've found that those men who truly want to succeed at PE are patient enough take the time to review instructions in detail- even if that process has to be learned the hard way.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I would love for you to consolidate all these fine writings into one thread.

Your common sense approach is both spot on and very valuable to the budding world that is Penis Enlargement.

You are an excellent writer and you should be rewarded for your efforts. I am going to ask that you be promoted to "Super Moderator."

This is the least we can do for you on this fine forum.

Thank You, from me, PhibbysHammer.

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That does get a little frustrating; but I've found that those men who truly want to succeed at PE are patient enough take the time to review instructions in detail- even if that process has to be learned the hard way.
One of the greatest books I have is exercising the penis.I think every new comer to PE should read before they start a program,not just glance over it,picking out things they find interesting that are too advanced for them,Some of the post I read new comers are doing exercises they should not do till six month into PE,and then they wonder why an injury happened.Thank you PH.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I would love for you to consolidate all these fine writings into one thread.

Your common sense approach is both spot on and very valuable to the budding world that is Penis Enlargement.

You are an excellent writer and you should be rewarded for your efforts. I am going to ask that you be promoted to "Super Moderator."

This is the least we can do for you on this fine forum.

Thank You, from me, PhibbysHammer.

I agree, and I'm also going to recommend that you be considered for an editorial position :)

Last edited:

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW!! Here I am trying to earn my position as Moderator and you guys just whammed me with that. I'm sitting here a bit stoned as if I were just injected with a large dose of Morphine or something. I need a minute or so to float.

JonPop

Reaction score
You'll be alright PH, this forum is tied to your ass with a string, so you won't float far. *Snik*

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yall figured out how to shut me up for a while though didn't you? I missed several hours posting this afternoon from shock!!

JonPop

Reaction score
You're just overwhelmed by the big bonus check you are going to get. The shock will wear off.

JonPop

Reaction score
Well, first off, congratulations on your being our newest Super Moderator.

All of those threads, such as inside your head, etc. Move them to a central thread
so much easier to refer back to, all in one place.