Darkening/General Help

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I was just wondering. I've searching through threads and I'm finding that if your penis looks purple that is a bad sign. However, there seems to be a fine line between being purple and just being dark. As I have also read, pe tends to make your penis darker. I'm having trouble deciding whether it's purple or just darker. I have no dots or broken blood vessels and it doesn't hurt, but it does seem to be a pretty dark. It is its worse right after the cool down were it did look kind of purple and then it steadily becomes less purpleish and more of just a darker color. After heating up it turns pretty much the same color it was before I started pe. Should I be reading this as a bad sign or is it normal?

Also, I try to do some heating anytime I am sitting around alone and watching tv or something, how long should I wait after the cool down to heat?

Finally, I'm primarily concerned with girth, but I never seem to keep any of the girth after a session. My hang is always fine, but that is no concern to me. Should the penis feel a little girthier for the rest of the night after a session? Because one time I noticed that it did, but I have not noticed it since so I'm thinking I might have imagined it. I have, however, noticed that my penis has been very rarely in a real skinny state and it used to be in that state a lot often. Does it seem like I'm on the right track for gains? I haven't measured any gain in EG yet but I'm also still in the process of settling into a program thats not to light yet not over doing it either.

Sorry for being so long winded. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Ever hold your breath til you turn blue? or maybe purple? Then when you start breathing again your color comes back. When you stretch it, you lose circulation just as when you ice it. When circulation returns to normal so does color. Also the skin on our penis has more melanin pigment which makes it darker than our other skin for most.
You can actually heat up right after a cool down. I've used thermal contrasting on my unit with no problems.
As far as your gains , how long have you been consistently exersizing? Its hard to comment without knowing the extent of your routine.

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 months now, but I'm pretty sure I was over training a lot which would explain my lack in gains. The past two week I have been playing around with a routine that I plan on using for at least 2-3 months without changing other than gradually increasing reps. I think my dick is actually doing pretty well now. I did some heating and the color reduced and it was pretty plump. Shortly after i took off the heat I looked at it and right at the base wear I was gripping for horse squeezes it was thin (or normal?) and the rest of the shaft was pretty thick. Yes, I know it is a bit early for horse squeezes, but I'm in desperate need for shaft girth. My head girth and length both fit into the average category. With an EG of 4.25" mid shaft I've been increasingly noticing girls' disappointment when they see it. So I'm starting the advanced stuff a bit early but I'm taking extra precaution to pay attention to my PIs while I find the right routine. So far I'm starting to believe the PIs for todays routine are doing pretty well, but I'm waiting to see my morning wood.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym and PE pe2damax,

I can't condone advanced workouts unless you've properly conditioned yourself. I know you say you're being cautious but remember what's at stake.
Some folks I'm sure confuse swelling (inflammation with girth gains) so you could possibly over work it and see swelling thinking that's a good thing.
I myself as I'm sure many other members would ike to see you doing a good conditioning routine such as

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2166-jp-s-90-day-beginner-routine.html

I gained a lot of girth in a short time using it and chose to stay on it after my 3 months because it netted me such good gains.
Please read the safety notes here........ https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/3636-safety-first.html and then use sound judgement and much thought before proceeding with advanced exersizes.
I speak for all of us when I say, we'll help you anyway we can, but we want you to do it right with success and no failures or injuries.

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I checked out the routine, but I think I'm going to stick with this one I've contrived at least until I notice any problems. It definitely seems to be working. My morning wood was great this morning and I'm staying fatter after the work out for the rest of the night and into the early morning. By the time I wake up the next day its back to normal. I just checked out my erection in the mirror a bit ago and it looked great. If I start to notice any negative PEs I'll stop, but until then I seem to be getting very good PEs. Here's the work out I've been doing:

40 minutes warm up with heat pad wrapped around. I just kind of sit and watch TV or do work and pretend it's not there.

25 jelqs 4 second strokes
5 horse squeezes as the video described them for 20 seconds each
25 jelqs X 4s
5 horse squeeze X 20s
25 v jelqs X 4s
10 uli X 20s
30 kegels

cool down for 3 min

later I periodically use the heat pad for about 20 min

all in all it's making me really believe that this PE thing is going to work and change my life

Last edited:

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
I have to say I like the looks of that routine. Obviously you seem attentive and cautious so I'm not nearly afraid of you screwing up too bad. Please keep a journal log and let us all know how your progress is going. Good luck!!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Any darkness that remains well after your session is the result of a substance known as "hemosiderin". They're common amongst men that do very high intensity PE movements like clamping and are the result of subcutaneous bruising leaving behind iron (and other material) deposits. Lots of hot wraps combined with massage, and a topical ointment with B-5 should help remove them.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
That was very interesting Big Al. This question/topic has been brought up many times on different PE forums, but I have never seen it answered in any helpful way, or with cause, before. Thanks.

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
That was very interesting Big Al. This question/topic has been brought up many times on different PE forums, but I have never seen it answered in any helpful way, or with cause, before. Thanks.

You're welcome :)

pe2damax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for the help. I'm already doing hot wraps a lot as it is, but I'm going to also try the b-5 and massaging. To give an update, my EQ today and last night was the best it has EVER been. I can actually enjoy using my shaft when I masturbate now, before before it just felt so skinny in my hand I only used my head. I can actually feel a difference and see it too when looking in the mirror. I haven't measured yet, because I'm only on my third day of my official 90 day schedule. But if I can already feel and see a difference, I can't wait to see how things work out. I think keeping it heated as often as possible is working well because it's preventing it from contracting for any extended period of time so the tunica is still being easily stretched. I don't think I'm imagining it either because when i get a good erection and feel the shaft it is bulging in the middle and it tapers off a bit at the base and right below the head which I'm assuming is from the horse squeezes.