IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looking for self esteem by PEing?
If the answer is "Yes".. :

Let's brake that question in two afirmations:
  1. looking for self esteem
  2. exercising the penis(pe) (growing a bigger / healthier penis)

Looking at this 2 actions(goals) separately you can say, that they are for developing a better man. And it is true; if you take them as separate goals!

The problem occures when they are mixed. You should not look for self esteem relying only on PE.

PE is a great art. Older than we can imagine (and maybe know is more accomplished than ever before). It can give great improvements. Those who had/have a positive experience with PE will tell you how they are better; including here bigger penis, healthier penis and self esteem(no i am not arguing myself; I will explain why).

I think that there are men who come to PE world expacting to gain theirs Ultimate Penis and give up and/or get frustrated because they did not achive it in 1 month, 6 months, 1 year.
So relying on PE to gain your self esteem is like russian roulette. If you don't give up and you persist PEing you will achive not only a bigger/healthier organ, but also greater self esteem.

So I think that what I am trying to say is: Build your self esteem not only PEing. Develope your self esteem, apreciating your self(mental, physical), apreciating any small thingh about your self. Starting from here you may be on the best way for your IdealPenis.
So stay focused on PE and build your self esteem, preferably before engaging in PE.

Maybe this is way there are so many who injure themself by PEing to intense. Maybe they pursuit self esteem by relying only on PE. And man: they want it so bad that they get their penis in a coffin. This frustration is an enemy.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I've observed that when guys are able to increase the size of their penises through PE, it creates a sense of greater self-esteem. Not only does a bigger penis bring confidence- knowing that you were able to enlarge it yourself gives you a great feeling of accomplishment.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yes Big Al. I think that the sense of accomplishment is very high on the list.
I akin it to starting a very difficult project.
It's messy, you have tools and material scattered all over the place. It's difficult and takes a lot of time and effort. But when the project is completed, when you can stand back and admire what you have accomplished, when you sweep up the last of the mess and put everything away. YES! that's the feeling of taking a 4 3/4" penis and turning it into a massive 8 1/2" COCK.

Reactions: Perfectionist

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why do men think of theyr dick sizes not being ENOUGH?

Wanting more(in every domain, inlcuding sex/penis) is normal and benefical in most cases. But analysing the "penis size" syndrome it seems that it is almost a disease of men.

Looking around you can see men with 4x4 to 8x6 wanting the same thing: "a bigger one"
At first we measure up with the so called "medium size". When we get over that size we compare with others men bigger than us.

What seems to be a problem of statistics(average dicks) in fact is an affection of MEN. We constantly disregard ourselves by thinking this way.

So, nowing all that analysis I encourage all MEN to start enjoy theyr penises!
After doing these, if you consider that you could use a bigger one, go after it. And enjoy the journey!!!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I really was not expecting a bigger penis but if it help to get my erections back that would be the worlds best self esteem booster. The growth was a surprize that came along with the most powerful erections a man could have.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you were to ask most men if they would rather be well off or poor, most would say well off; fit or fat, most would say fit. The same applies to penises- most men would prefer to have a large penis than a small one. It's human nature to want to "improve" [improve being a very subjective term] ourselves and our surroundings.

Now, if a person has serious emotional issues then a bigger penis likely won't fix that. It won't take care of the root cause of the issue, and the penis may even become an object of unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: Luiloot

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This is especially true with those who have OCD. Penis exercises can be taken to a point of permanent injury. But thankfully for some with obsessive behavior, there are people that dedicate their time on forums such as these, to guide, advise and help. Our whole purpose here at the PE Gym, is to PREVENT injury as well as teaching men how to better themselves in all aspects of life.